Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Will invite you if I see you, anyone else can also.

Obscure Node
    Heya folks,

Me and my partner have both tried this game a couple of times since it went F2P but we never quite got into it. We'd both like to give it another crack with you if that would be ok? It was kind of hard when we didn't know anyone but if we had a few friendly faces from the offset it could be quite good fun I think. We'll probably be online next week as we are at present on a short break away. Would it be ok to look you up in-game and join in?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Yes, totally.

I made a thing. It is not as fancy as the fine spreadsheets of the Blood Bowlers, but it will serve for listing crafting ability and distributing resources.

Heh, it's not every MMO where you can go to the bank and some elven lass is there playing "Hey Jude" on her lute.

So does R.P.S. have an actual Kinship in LOTRO? Or any other game?

I'm the founder/leader of Sons of Numenor on Landroval if anybody is seeking a home.

In any case, buy the Stone, Paper, and Scissor emotes from the LOTRO store. Great fun to be had.

Yeah we made a kinship. Not sure if anyone else is still playing though, I've only done a couple of hours in the last week.