Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Network Hub

Rock Dota Thumper: Do we already have a Firefall group going?

Hey chaps

I must say that after getting a beta invite and spending a few hours in Firefall, I've gown rather fond of it. It has a lot of little things going for it that I like. Not to mention that it actually runs on my machine and looks pretty. It's a shame about the way they handle PvP but is sounds like co-op PvE will really keep it spicy.

Since this is a true co-op game, I would love to get a little group going together to enjoy FF in the company of RPS chums.

Does this group already exist?

ps: I'm known as nCore in game
    pps: I have 5 beta keys to give away, pm me with your email address if interested, first come first served.

EDIT:
    We have a steam group! Rock Paper Thumper
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rpsthump
    Last edited by Easy; 08-02-2013 at 08:21 PM.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

I believe there is no group yet, but i shall join.
    DeVadder ingame, ill add you.

Network Hub
    *bumping* cause bumping is my calling in life...
    Find me on Steam

I am planning to get back into this, but Planetside 2 has me at the moment.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    I am always taking a sneak peak back. Just a few days ago I unlocked my Medic Tier2 frame. bugshot ist my ingame name.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys, I've got four Firefall beta keys if anyone wants one. PM me and I'll hand them out first come first served.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Ooh, I just saw this linked from the main. I really enjoyed Firefall on the beta weekend, will join in over the next one, whenever it is. It has a lovely atmosphere, and I like its attitude to player freedom.

Obscure Node
    So, does anyone wanna do some melding thumping?

Network Hub
    Hey Folks, I edited my original post with the link to a steam group. Sign-up so we can try and organise an outing.
    Find me on Steam

Obscure Node
    Joined! I play Firefall regularly.

Joined the Steam group - although I've barely played Firefall, I love the thumper mechanic!
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Had a good little blast tonight with Cierona and nCore. After some teething issues getting us all into the same instance, we did a few Thumpers then went on a rampage and defended/retook several bases. Was good fun, and I only drowned once.

Looking forward to another session!

Anyone else interested in joining us: post up on the steam group with your ingame name so we can add you. Lets thump some dirt! (/cringe)

Network Hub
    Hey folks, I posted an event for a little roam tonight at 19h30 (GMT+1), hope we can get a small group together.
    Find me on Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Easy View Post
    Hey folks, I posted an event for a little roam tonight at 19h30 (GMT+1), hope we can get a small group together.
    I'm hoping to be on, last week was fun!

Obscure Node
    Had a blast as well. I'll try to be on regularly, but I think I might be the solo US rep to the group, so I'm not sure I'll see you all that much. Good hunting though!

(Veehawk)

Beta Weekend 22nd-24th Feb

It's beta weekend. This means that even if you haven't been given a game key yet, you can play for the next couple of days.

If you're going to join us make sure to add your in game name to the thread on the Steam group's forum, so that we can group up. We use the RPS Mumble server for voice chat, and can give you the log in details if you don't already have them.

If you want to keep playing after this weekend, then remember that serveral of us have extra keys to give away to people who will make good use of them.

Personally I'll be playing all weekend, from late afternoon to early morning GMT. Hope to see you in game!

I've downloaded this due to not much else to play this weekend and was very positively surprised! It's obviously incomplete and buggy, but nonetheless tons of fun to play already and has the potential to become truly awesome.

I'll keep an eye on the Steam group and this thread. It seems Armies aren't working yet (or the Army terminal doesn't like beta weekenders), but maybe we can do some squad thumping. I'm rather fond of the Recon and like to think I'm not terrible at it, but since everyone plays Recon, I'm also poking around Bio and Engi frames.
    --

Had loads of fun in the beta weekend and figure it can only be more playing with other people. I am Elro in game as well and should hopefully be able to play a couple of nights a week providing the lag isn't too bad.

Obscure Node
    Elro and Ezhar, look for me in game as Veehawk. I'll be on and ready to roll. See you online!

I'm LordoftheHills in game. Add me!