Obscure Node

Has anyone here tried Rust recently?

I started playing it again about a week ago. I hadn't tried it since they reworked the entire game and it's so much better now. They've added so much extra content and everything feels really smooth and fluid. (Even on 200+ player servers.) They also release really detailed devblogs weekly. I highly encourage anyone that owns it to give it a shot again.

I've been following the guides on Rustafied and messing around in their low population server. I recently stole some guys house and recorded a video of it which I'll post below.

Only dabbled in it a little bit recently since everyone I know seems to have gone off it and has no intention of coming back and frolicking in the shallows with nothing but our feelings to get between us, and I don't find these types of games fun being a Lone Wolf, but it's a definite huge improvement to the last time I played. I feel like it's finally understanding what game it's trying to be and just moving onwards and upwards with that in mind.

If you post in the Game club thread you might get some people itnerested in playing again.

That video was funny as hell though, the houses look sweeter than before too. I guess now with ARK their upping their game.

Obscure Node
    I played Rust for quite a long time, it got boring, dead and repetitively boring. Everyone walked around with a rock naked. :/