Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Woop, woop, dat da sound of da Midgar police: Courtesy of Reddit, this time, the End User License Agreement has been updated for Final Fantasy 7. FF8's database entry also indicates it has .exes in it (including one curiously titled Chocobo.exe. I don't recall there being any prominent ones in 8, but it's been years since I played it, so...). Likelihood of being able to summon W-Knights of the Round and then mimicking this is as likely as the chance an FF plot will take a nose-dive into absurdity.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Fingers crossed for Halo soon.

Thanks for updating the thread btw.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    There were chocobo forest mini games and a few chocobos you could ride around in FF8. There was also a minigame for the pocket playstation thing that never really got released in europe land as far as a I know, where you took control of either a small chocobo or moogle, I can't remember which.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    ValveTestApp224340 (Fast and Furious 6)
    Accidental announcement of new Fast and Furious game, Fast and Furious Showdown. There is a new FaF film coming out this year, but I don't know when. Game is slated for mid-May, which falls in line with blockbuster season. Also worth noting that there's no PC confirmed release, but this is only an accidental announcement. Also, it's published by Activision and we know they like to release on as much as possible. If you read the blurb though, it does say it leads into FaF 6. This doesn't explain why The Hobbit is mentioned in that initial listing, so who knows for sure, but like the Star Wars game previously, I don't think it's unreasonable to at least suggest a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    There were chocobo forest mini games and a few chocobos you could ride around in FF8.
    That does ring a bell, now that you mention it. I don't ever remember going there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Fingers crossed for Halo soon.

Thanks for updating the thread btw.
    Mine are too. And no worries. This is mostly just shameful reposting, but so long as people don't go to those places, I see no reason against it.

EDIT:

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. End of the trailer it has a mark for PC Digital Download. It is Ubisoft, so uPlay is guaranteed, I guess?

ValveTestApp204450 (Call of Juarez Gunslinger)
    Oh, and Steam too, I suppose. (This shouldn't really come as a surprise though. The previous titles have all been on Steam.)
    Last edited by The JG Man; 14-03-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    I hope The Hobbit is a stream or download of the movies. The world needs a service like Netflix.

Not entirely sure this is actually relevant, but what with so many disappointing games being released lately (Colonial Marines, SimCity, etc) I thought I'd briefly pop back into this thread.

Super House of Dead Ninjas (top of page 2) is utterly fantastic. Bought it day of release, waited for the Control Pad support patch and then promptly fell in love with this Retro feeling, Fast Paced Ninja-fest.

Like i said, largely unrelated to anything, but there you have it. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    If I'm not mistaken, that one's developed by Namco.
    First Ace Combat, now this. Someone's seen DA MUNAY, though I highly doubt they'll get the numbers they must've seen with Dark Souls. Not with these titles, anyway.

Depending on how it's done, I miiiiight grab it. I couldn't give a rat's ass about Naruto, but as a fighting game, I hear it's quite enjoyable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Naruto coming! w00t

http://steamdb.info/sub/26350/

AFAIK it's not the best version of the game, it lacks most Season 1 characters but it's actually better than the anime at storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    I highlighted this on the previous page. I'd be willing to put down a tenner that this is what the Generic Shooter reference was to. The fact it's, according to the devs, "99% ready to go" and that the only thing that footage lacked was a release date, lends it plenty of credence.