Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Hard to call, as someone pointed out a publisher has denied all existance only to confirm a release only a few weeks later with another game on this list.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    MS is being evasive at best. What else are they supposed to do though if it is coming out? "Oh, yeah, hey guys. You caught us. Have some PC Halo." It's hardly an announcement befitting any game series, let alone one as big as Halo. That, combined with other things happening, certainly points to something happening, or some plans having been in place at some point. I think, either way, we'll have an interesting story on our hands. Hopefully it'll be there plus some kick-ass games.

It also depends on how you read it. "We have no plans to do anything right now." Okay, well, let's break that down:
    1. Right now - Well, not today, but maybe tomorrow? Hell, we'll announce it in 2 hours! That's not now, is it? Soon. (When is now? Soon! Sorry, just had to.)
    2. No plans - Well, it's not going up on the Steam store-front today, but maybe we'll get round to hitting the button in a few weeks.

Etc. etc. Saying things like "Halo stuff" is vague because if you're talking about Halo games, that's anywhere between Halo 1-4, ODST, Reach and Wars. If you wanted to flat-out turn it around you'd go "Any notes found anywhere on the internet, be it in AMD drivers, Steam's database or anywhere else, have nothing to do with Halos 1, 2 and/or 3 being remastered/ported to the PC. That is simply not happening. Ever? We won't rule anything out, but any indication at the moment is simply not accurate of our intentions for the foreseeable future. It isn't happening."
    Last edited by The JG Man; 19-03-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Network Hub
    Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition announced today (and should be out today according to RPS):

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...gaton-edition/

Features the game, expansion, the authorized add-on packs, Steamworks multiplayer and achievements and a graphics upgrade.

That's another one crossed off the list.

It'll be $9.99, which to me is a better value then the GOG version for $6.
    Last edited by Roufuss; 20-03-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Haven't watched the trailer yet, but just looks like a source port with achievements to me.

If you are SP focused, the GoG deal with eduke is generally the best bet.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Network Hub
    For me, finally getting a chance to replay those authorized add-on packs (with the promise of even more to come in the future) is well worth the extra $4. I quite enjoyed Duke It Out In DC back in the day.

It's a shame GOG most likely won't get those, as the publisher for Megaton Edition is different than the GOG version.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Not in the list but relevant:

D&D - Shadow over Mystara re-release and Ducktales remake by Capcom.

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    Not in the list but relevant:

D&D - Shadow over Mystara re-release and Ducktales remake by Capcom.
    Up to this point it wasn't too difficult to get Shadow over Mystara running, if you are dedicated but apparently this re-release supports online co-op. It's an amazing game by itself but this changes everything and probably makes it the most exciting game mentioned in this thread so far.

Edit: By the gods...
    Last edited by Anthile; 22-03-2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Woo-hoo
    to wound the autumnal city.

Because we can only have one video per post.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    ValveTestApp205890 (Runescape) - they are doing a re-release and it's FTP, so it would fit Steam

The devs have announced that Runescape 3 will be coming out at some point, still FTP. This entry could be for that. We'll have to wait and see.

ValveTestApp220050 (The Walking Dead : Survival Instinct)
    It was an Activision published title, so there probably shouldn't have been much doubt about it, but yeah, confirmed/released.