Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    A cropped version of the below showed up on Facepunch today. I can't remember if it was seen before.
    CS2 is CS:GO

SteamDB says it comes from the same source as the one in the Source 2 presentation thread.
    That source is very reliable. However he posted a shitty imgur version in his Neogaf post. I later saw an uncompressed version on /v/ (I replaced the compressed screenshot with the new one in the other thread).
    Then the above showed up on Facepunch. Cropped version. The picture I'm posting now... is also from /v/, where it was uploaded soon after the Facepunch version.

tl;dr: I have no idea what's happening but it's fun. CBOAT is involved so it's not a 4chan troll.

Also I didn't post anything during the Steam Dev Days, but some people were tweeting about a certain press release certain journalists have to sit on for a while. There was also this.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Also I didn't post anything during the Steam Dev Days, but some people were tweeting about a certain press release certain journalists have to sit on for a while. There was also this.
    My body, my body is ready.

FINALLY Ricochet 2! Pre-emptive GOTY
    Steam
    Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

I wonder how many HL3 'hints' there have been over the years.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Probably enough that if you put them into a made up equation it would equal three, thus confirming the existence of half life 3
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I don't know what to think anymore about half life 3

... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    What IS this, I don't even...
    Steam
    Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Network Hub
    I am looking forward to the release of Half-Life 3 not because I'm so excited to play it, but so the entire internet can let that stupid joke die. We can also move past the worlds worst kept secret, that Valve sometimes makes games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewhisper View Post
    I am looking forward to the release of Half-Life 3 not because I'm so excited to play it, but so the entire internet can let that stupid joke die. We can also move past the worlds worst kept secret, that Valve sometimes makes games.
    No, it won't. People STILL make fun of Duke Nukem Forever for taking so long... admittedly, a lot of that might be an attempt at revisionist history.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    It ended on a fucking CLIFFHANGER AHHHRRRRHHHHGGG

It didn't. Your goal through HL2 and its expansions was to get to Eli. You get to Eli and he dies.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    It's still entirely a cliffhanger.
    steam: sketch

In hindsight they should have killed Gordon too/instead, would have saved them a lot of trouble. Call it a twist ending.

Another gigantic leak, mostly about the Xbone but since it includes Titanfall DLC and Halo 2 news, I'll post it here.
    So what happened is that some random guy popped out on NeoGAF, leaked EVERYTHING about upcoming Xbone games and hardware, was verified by the mods, by Verge and now by Kotaku.
    Also Microsoft's hitmen are already looking for the guy.

This is a compilation of the leaks.
    Of interest for PC:
    - Titanfall DLC (map packs, 15 dollars, 45 and 120 days after launch)
    - Halo 2 HD. The guy only talks about the Xbone, but given the Halo 2 PC Saga of 2013 maybe something will happen on our platform too. Halo 3 was in the Steam registry and a Halo 3 Xbone port was leaked...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Halo 3 XB1 port was leaked? That I was not aware of.