Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 887
  1. #241
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spainishtan
    Posts
    1,850
    And like most HL3 rumors, this one is fake. Naturally, this was just a prank and nothing more. The report was created right after this report was created; a report that pretty much informed everyone that the website for the JIRA bug tracker was not protected at all.

    But what about the log files, you may ask? Well those files are copied from this report. We’ve compared those two reports, and everything matches up. Hell, even the timestamps are the same, let alone the application information that is shared in those log files.

    So, no HL3 for Steambox and false alarm.
    https://jira.valvesoftware.com/browse/STEAMBOX-134

    John Vert added a comment - 17/Jun/13 9:58 AM
    This is intentional, this forum is for bug submissions from people using Steam on Linux hooked to their televisions. Internet, please behave!

  2. #242
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,296
    Still don't understand why Valve won't just step up and fucking admit that they are making the game (HL3) or are not intending to do anything with franchise for 10 years in future,just to shut me up because they are making me angry and you know what are angry gamers capable of! pewpewpepwpew

  3. #243
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spainishtan
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Still don't understand why Valve won't just step up and fucking admit that they are making the game (HL3) or are not intending to do anything with franchise for 10 years in future,just to shut me up because they are making me angry and you know what are angry gamers capable of! pewpewpepwpew
    He did. A year ago.


    http://www.gamespot.com/news/half-li...lained-6372687

  4. #244
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,570
    Mortal Kombat System Rekuirements. In short; can you run UE3? If yes: You can play this game. If no: Really?

    I suppose the biggest thing is that it doesn't support WinXP/DX9. Considering that's the biggest thing, you can probably tell that the system requirements are not the steepest in the world. Anyhow, GMG's price listing is 20. I think that may be a bit steep for a game two years old, however it is a quality title and no doubt it'll be on sale for a ludicrously cheap amount should you wish to go lower.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

  5. #245
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,656
    Bioshock 2 and Batman AA are currently tested. Bioshock 2's test builds are handled by Digital Extremes. They both got Steam achievements a couple of weeks ago.
    Dark Souls isn't getting any love, so I guess GFWL won't be removed from everything...
    BTW, June is almost over so we may hear something soon (maybe in time for the Summer Seal!):

  6. #246
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NEuro Troika Franchulate #3
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Bioshock 2 and Batman AA are currently tested. Bioshock 2's test builds are handled by Digital Extremes. They both got Steam achievements a couple of weeks ago.
    Dark Souls isn't getting any love, so I guess GFWL won't be removed from everything...
    BTW, June is almost over so we may hear something soon (maybe in time for the Summer Seal!):
    So Bioshock 2 will be purged of GFWL? Will I be able to play Minerva's Den?
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

  7. #247
    Lesser Hivemind Node Oshada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Lonely Mountain
    Posts
    702
    I'll look out for Mortal Kombat in the Summer Sale. Currently I have 2 or 3 games on my 'real' wishlist and MK has joined them.

  8. #248
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,570
    Sounds like the death knell of GFWL is ringing its last few chimes. Is anyone able to do a search of Digital Extremes to see if they're doing the other things? I fully expect Ellis to come under bombardment as the month goes on in regards to that tweet, the risk of putting something like that out in public. Of course it doesn't confirm an alternative, but they must have spent this time doing something.

    I doubt MK will be on sale in the summer, but that has happened before with certain older titles. Considering it's just coming to the PC, I doubt it though. Look to the Thanksgiving/Christmas one for proper discounts, I'd say.

    I'll also leave this here. I need to go out shortly, so I don't have the time to actually read it, but I'll just say that you should wear your tinfoil hat and then hang onto it as if a great wind is about to come your way.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

  9. #249
    Lesser Hivemind Node Oshada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Lonely Mountain
    Posts
    702
    The 2nd reply to OP already has L4D2 gag, amazing.

    Yea, I'm not expecting anything more than the 33-50% off range, $15 is probably my sweet spot for Mortal Kombat.

  10. #250
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,570
    Halo 3 rumour mill, churning at a pace somewhere between the windmill pre/post Song of Storms! (For bonus ear grating, try starting the two at the same time.)

    Also, Mortal Kombat will be released July 3rd. I lost the link to the link, but it's out there.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

  11. #251
    I have to admit.. the cynical me seems to be missing atm.. I'm out-of-my-chair jumping around for the Castlevania port coming to PC.. PLUS we get the sequel... I'm REALLY looking forwards to this... I honestly don't remember the last time I was this excited for a game.

  12. #252
    Network Hub grasskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    is it just me, that doesn't really care if they ever release ep3/hl3? as long as valve keep making their portals, left 4 deads, dotas and other projects they got going on, i couldn't care less if there's not another half life ever. hl2 was great, but valve are obviously more excited about other stuff they got going on. just move on.

  13. #253
    Network Hub Maurish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Also, Mortal Kombat will be released July 3rd.
    According to Gamersgate and Greenmangaming, the game is out now but I can't find the Steam store page for this game (might be due to region). Anyone got any information? It's supposedly Steamworks title but the lack of Steam store page or anything specific about the game in general is really odd.

  14. #254
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    4,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurish View Post
    According to Gamersgate and Greenmangaming, the game is out now but I can't find the Steam store page for this game (might be due to region). Anyone got any information? It's supposedly Steamworks title but the lack of Steam store page or anything specific about the game in general is really odd.
    Sometimes Steam don't add things until after 6pm GMT. The new walking dead DLC is meant to be out today but it's not up for sale yet.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

    Steam ID

  15. #255
    Network Hub Maurish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Sometimes Steam don't add things until after 6pm GMT. The new walking dead DLC is meant to be out today but it's not up for sale yet.
    It seems you were right. Still odd they didn't put it up before for pre-orders.
    Anyway, here's the Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/237110/

  16. #256
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That hellhole known as "Spain"
    Posts
    1,818
    A friend just pointed this curiosity to me.

    If you go to the search bar and type "final fan", there's an entry showing for FFVII. It has no image and it leads back to the store frontpage, but it's there.

  17. #257
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spainishtan
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    A friend just pointed this curiosity to me.

    If you go to the search bar and type "final fan", there's an entry showing for FFVII. It has no image and it leads back to the store frontpage, but it's there.
    That has been there since forever. The game was scheduled for Steam release but ended up in Squenix store indead. FFVII has always been on PC, and the rerelease happened last year.

  18. #258
    Network Hub Maurish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    That has been there since forever. The game was scheduled for Steam release but ended up in Squenix store indead. FFVII has always been on PC, and the rerelease happened last year.
    Apparently it is now on Steam as well.
    Store link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/

  19. #259
    Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Halo 3 rumour mill, churning at a pace somewhere between the windmill pre/post Song of Storms! (For bonus ear grating, try starting the two at the same time.)

    Also, Mortal Kombat will be released July 3rd. I lost the link to the link, but it's out there.
    That was quite the experience!

  20. #260
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spainishtan
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurish View Post
    Apparently it is now on Steam as well.
    Store link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/
    All caps. Because Squenix.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •