Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    And like most HL3 rumors, this one is fake. Naturally, this was just a prank and nothing more. The report was created right after this report was created; a report that pretty much informed everyone that the website for the JIRA bug tracker was not protected at all.

But what about the log files, you may ask? Well those files are copied from this report. We’ve compared those two reports, and everything matches up. Hell, even the timestamps are the same, let alone the application information that is shared in those log files.

So, no HL3 for Steambox and false alarm.
    https://jira.valvesoftware.com/browse/STEAMBOX-134

John Vert added a comment - 17/Jun/13 9:58 AM
    This is intentional, this forum is for bug submissions from people using Steam on Linux hooked to their televisions. Internet, please behave!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Still don't understand why Valve won't just step up and fucking admit that they are making the game (HL3) or are not intending to do anything with franchise for 10 years in future,just to shut me up because they are making me angry and you know what are angry gamers capable of! pewpewpepwpew

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Still don't understand why Valve won't just step up and fucking admit that they are making the game (HL3) or are not intending to do anything with franchise for 10 years in future,just to shut me up because they are making me angry and you know what are angry gamers capable of! pewpewpepwpew
    He did. A year ago.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/half-li...lained-6372687

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Mortal Kombat System Rekuirements. In short; can you run UE3? If yes: You can play this game. If no: Really?

I suppose the biggest thing is that it doesn't support WinXP/DX9. Considering that's the biggest thing, you can probably tell that the system requirements are not the steepest in the world. Anyhow, GMG's price listing is 20. I think that may be a bit steep for a game two years old, however it is a quality title and no doubt it'll be on sale for a ludicrously cheap amount should you wish to go lower.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Bioshock 2 and Batman AA are currently tested. Bioshock 2's test builds are handled by Digital Extremes. They both got Steam achievements a couple of weeks ago.
    Dark Souls isn't getting any love, so I guess GFWL won't be removed from everything...
    BTW, June is almost over so we may hear something soon (maybe in time for the Summer Seal!):

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Bioshock 2 and Batman AA are currently tested. Bioshock 2's test builds are handled by Digital Extremes. They both got Steam achievements a couple of weeks ago.
    Dark Souls isn't getting any love, so I guess GFWL won't be removed from everything...
    BTW, June is almost over so we may hear something soon (maybe in time for the Summer Seal!):
    So Bioshock 2 will be purged of GFWL? Will I be able to play Minerva's Den?
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

I'll look out for Mortal Kombat in the Summer Sale. Currently I have 2 or 3 games on my 'real' wishlist and MK has joined them.

Sounds like the death knell of GFWL is ringing its last few chimes. Is anyone able to do a search of Digital Extremes to see if they're doing the other things? I fully expect Ellis to come under bombardment as the month goes on in regards to that tweet, the risk of putting something like that out in public. Of course it doesn't confirm an alternative, but they must have spent this time doing something.

I doubt MK will be on sale in the summer, but that has happened before with certain older titles. Considering it's just coming to the PC, I doubt it though. Look to the Thanksgiving/Christmas one for proper discounts, I'd say.

I'll also leave this here. I need to go out shortly, so I don't have the time to actually read it, but I'll just say that you should wear your tinfoil hat and then hang onto it as if a great wind is about to come your way.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

The 2nd reply to OP already has L4D2 gag, amazing.

Yea, I'm not expecting anything more than the 33-50% off range, $15 is probably my sweet spot for Mortal Kombat.

Halo 3 rumour mill, churning at a pace somewhere between the windmill pre/post Song of Storms! (For bonus ear grating, try starting the two at the same time.)

Also, Mortal Kombat will be released July 3rd. I lost the link to the link, but it's out there.