Thread: iTunes

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar

iTunes

I have installed the program two times in row and yet i can't find it anywhere on computer,its like a great mystery. Anyone experienced something like this ?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Nope, but doesn't it create a shortcut on your desktop?
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Nope,it i scanned for freaking program and nada..Then after this post yesterday i went and downloaded an old version and now it works. Freaking hate itunes,swapping music is such a pain in ass.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    iTunes is a hassle indeed, it's pretty much Apples' Origin.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

It's all just Apples and Origins isn't it.

Just to replace damn music on my shuffle i need to do unknown things to me haha,i tried yesterday,i really did..But at the end after 20 minutes i just gave up.

Tutorials say if you want to manualy remove music you need to enable that in options but i can't find that option at all so fuck you apple.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Just get WinAmp or any of a host of other free programs.

I briefly used iTunes in order to load my iPod with music. The iPod broke, and iTunes sucks, so I stopped using it.

I'm now using Zune the same way, to load my Nokia with music. Being Nokia, it's not as likely to break, but I'm still not gonna use Zune as my primary music library software.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    i use Songbird now a days I hated Itunes the only good thing about it is that it had an album view which songbird doesn't which I kind of miss.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I have installed the program two times in row and yet i can't find it anywhere on computer,its like a great mystery. Anyone experienced something like this ?
    what OS are you using? If you're on Windows, it's best to download iTunes from internet explorer, as Apple detects your OS version accurately on IE.
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam32 View Post
    I think you should re-install your windows and then install it again. As i think there is an issue in your windows operating system. And i am sure after re-installing your window, It will work properly.
    It's... it's like a bot, but a troll bot. Oh dear god they're evolving...
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen