Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar

[VS] The Race Is On

Two [RPS] players are now on the homestretch in the struggle to reach BR 100:

justforkicks101

and

iNGLE5

Who will be the fourth [RPS] member to receive the blessing of Vanu and achieve absolute enlightenment? The race is on!
    Last edited by LaKroy; 17-06-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    0:47 - proof that bass players are creepy (as if it were needed).

And may the best giraffe win!
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Hell - at least it's not a banjo. Good luck to you both!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm impressed by the amount of medic and repair you guys must have done to get that far with that number of kills! Good job!

So, who's making book and what are the odds? I've got a little SC just melting a hole in my pocket.. it kinda hurts, even.

- my guaranteed secret system.. bet on both.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Fun fact - with the exception of Loki and Cephas our entire council and a chunk of the Girofficers joined within a few days of each other in the first week of release. In fact LaKory, Laldy, Nick and SerHoc joined within minutes of each other!

I apparently joined at 2AM.... wtf Grible, go to bed!

Also my money is on Kicks, he has a good lead - but Ingles is higher SPM, the race is indeed on!

I'm backing myself, a definite outsider at BR60, but hotly tipped (by me).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    I'm backing ingles - he's a dirty farmer! (Also a relative so I can say that).
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grible View Post
    Fun fact - with the exception of Loki and Cephas our entire council and a chunk of the Girofficers joined within a few days of each other in the first week of release. In fact LaKory, Laldy, Nick and SerHoc joined within minutes of each other!
    Heh, that is indeed a fun fact! I would also bet that most of this group of people have had only shorter timeouts from the game, like a few weeks or a month, at most. I guess that kind of information is harder to find, though.

Oh, looking forward to seeing how this BR100 race will play out! I believe I just recently passed the 50%-to-BR100 mark. Isn't that at BR82?
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    Isn't that at BR82?
    *sighs until he passes out*

Quite. /ten
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Obscure Node
    may the best sunderer horn win..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopiduk View Post
    *sighs until he passes out*
    Don't worry, your not the only one. I think my estimated BR 100 time, as of last december, was somewhere in 2016-2017.
    Steam: Dominicus

Activated Node
    Ah, that's quite annoying as I was definitely playing with RPS in the beta.

I think the longest break I've had is 4 weeks whilst I was on our honeymoon, without a doubt the longest I've consistently played a single game.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_MGF View Post
    Ah, that's quite annoying as I was definitely playing with RPS in the beta.

I think the longest break I've had is 4 weeks whilst I was on our honeymoon, without a doubt the longest I've consistently played a single game.
    I started playing two days before end of beta, I think. Joined RPS more or less on launch day and, like you, my longest absence has been something similar, 3-4 weeks, I think. It's definitely the longest lasting consistent gaming experience of my life. In fact, my colleagues, when asking me what I've been playing over the weekend or whatever, make crazy eyes at me when my reply is "Planetside 2". "Are you still​ playing that game?!" Like it was a bad thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    At BR57 I am about 21% of the way to BR100. That's crazy.

Based on my SPM I need to put another 1000 hours in, or 41 solid days. Assuming I do 3 hours a night that'll take 333 days.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Me and LaKroy joined together, so that explains that. I've no idea about Laldy or Nick though... And I think I might have the longest hiatus of the council (didn't play for about three months last spring due to studying 150% and then going abroad), so I might be winning that contest at least. :P

Anyway, best of luck to both of you!! Remember, one vehicle kill is worth several infantry ones in term of xp.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    Anyway, best of luck to both of you!! Remember, one vehicle kill is worth several infantry ones in term of xp.
    And one sunderer kill is worth more

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_MGF View Post
    I think the longest break I've had is 4 weeks ... without a doubt the longest I've consistently played a single game.
    I think I've taken a couple of 4-6 week breaks in the year I've been playing. I still think WoW holds the most-played crown for me, if only because it has been around much longer, and I used to have more spare time. I've certainly never got stuck into a community like I have with RPS on PS2.

Activated Node
    dont look at my stats ! :P im proof that even a rubbish player can reach br99/100.. with enough time.

best of luck iNGLE5