Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiant View Post
    Now that everyone believe I'm off to Equador, I can safely rest in Belgium and get drunk on local beers.
    im stuck in gent right now.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    im stuck in gent right now.
    I'm in Brussels, feel free to PM if you'd like to grab a drink.
    Planetside 2 | Miller | [RPS] Irumani
    Guild Wars 2 | Vizunah | [RPS] Morganne Melua /Namassi Melua
    Steam | [FUCA] Skiant

ah brussels, my old nemesis.

ill be there on friday catching a plane. so I doubt Ill have much time for drinking with peoples.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Which peoples though?

skiant or whatever.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Real Name - Gary
    Age/Location - 26, Essex, UK
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - I'm a maritime journalist and father to a 5 year old son. I also cycle up mountains for fun. I travel a fair amount for work, but when I'm home I'm on PS2 most nights.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - Housemates used to play PS2, I liked the look of it and have read RPS for some time,figured you'd be a good bunch. I was correct.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? No ma'am.
    Anything else you want to know? -
    Picture (if you want)
    - Click here for my face

Network Hub
    Real Name - Chris
    Age/Location - 26, Wiltshire UK
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? -British Army, my 4 month old son and wife and Ice hockey.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? -Been reading RPS for a while and seen the articles on PS2 it seemed to be a much more fun experience with others and you guys seem to have a lot of fun and as I finally have a computer to handle the game it seemed like time!
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? -No
    Anything else you want to know? -
    Picture (if you want) -

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Hey there! Your assessment about PS2 being better with a good group of people is absolutely correct. As is your conclusion that Rock Planet Shotgun is a good group to play with.

Welcome aboard! (Unless you're playing for the NC crew, in which case I want nothing to do with you. ) (off-colour joke; we actually have a pretty good relationship with the RTRS people)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Hey now, there's nothing wrong with the RTRS guys.

They're getting for getting XP from when you fill them full of laser holes.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Ha, you wish, our freedom reflects lasers!
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Activated Node
    Real Name - Jack
    Age/Location - 22, Newcastle UK
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - I'm just graduating from my Masters degree in Cross Cultural Communication and looking for a job. Other than that, I play copious amounts of video games (mainly League of Legends and TF2 atm) and rugby.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - I got back into the game after playing in the Beta and wanted a group of people to shoot things with
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - Nope, this is my first one but having a great time so far!

Cross Cultural Communication? Does that mean you actually know what the TR and NC are gibbering on about?
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Obscure Node
    Real Name - Jim
    Age/Location - 27. Rotterdam, Holland.
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - I attend university to study Philosophy. And i'm also about to graduate as a communications bachelor.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - I've been reading RPS for a while and when i tried out the PS2 beta i knew i had to look for a group of people to play with. Turned out to be a wise choice.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - No.

After playing with RPS for over half a year it's about time i did this. Here we go.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Since I'm playing a bit more these days...

Real Name - Peter
    Age/Location - 24, Scotland
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - At work mostly, for whom I regularly travel (Spent the last few months in Germany and will be going to the USA in August) which prevents regular gaming sadly =[
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - Read RPS for a very long time, and attended a Call To Arms since I thought I should give the game a proper chance.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - No, but I'll probably look at the NS2.
    Anything else you want to know? - Not really, no. You'll find me in game pleading for a res/heal but don't worry - I'll return the favour.

Obscure Node
    Since I have been with you chaps for nearly a month now, thought I'd step up...

Real Name - Marc
    Age/Location - 34 / Burntwood, Staffordshire
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? -Working as a Design Engineer, designing Bolt tensioners.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - Same as everyone i suppose. I regularly read RPS (I dont post much as I prefer to lurk.) and read about the CtA awhile back. Due to my gaming drought recently I reinstalled PS2 and decided to join a larger outfit. RPS was the logical choice.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? -Not at the moment but this can be a stepping stone onto other games.
    Anything else you want to know? -I may not say much but I'm definitely listening
    Picture (if you want) - You don't want that but I'm on twitter for the perversely curious... https://twitter.com/Marc_Jaste

What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - Emmm... I don't slaughter loyal TR troops, only heretical Vanu or the NC terrorists.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? -Well, I read the website for the gaming news for a long time now and decided to see what your forums were like (finally) and then I noticed this segment which particularly interests me.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - Hell no. I read but never registered until today.
    Anything else you want to know? - Is there anything I can offer for you to rejoin the glorious ranks of the Terran army?

Extra: I'm an officer in the Freelancers Union TR outfit...I hope I don't get blocked from these forums because of that :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    *Gasp* the oppressors has found us!

Welcome to the forums I suppose ;-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    You could offer me the heads of every tyrant and oppressor in your ranks.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

So no one then! Great! Welcome to the TR lad, feel obliged to take the daily session of brain washing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adenn View Post
    Anything else you want to know? - Is there anything I can offer for you to rejoin the glorious ranks of the Terran army?
    Will you and the TR welcome Vanu into your hearts and minds?

Hang on I've got some pamphlets somewhere...