Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 801
  1. #241
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    wow, you look like i don't even expected that...

    that sentence didn't make sense at all...
    LOL, yeah, I didn't expect that either.

    "I didn't expect you to look like that" or "Thats not what I expected"?

    Im not trying to be a nuisance, just trying to help! Sorry! :P

  2. #242
    Obscure Node pomps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Hi, thought i would finally get around to doing this.

    Some of you might of seen me in-game or heard me on your Mumble.

    Im a 38 year old married father of one from Portsmouth, been a gamer since as far as i can remember, got hooked on Dark Forces 2 multiplayer and havn't really stopped gaming online since then.

    Long time Battlefield player and original Call of Duty, have been waiting for a game like Planetside2 for a looooong time.

    I am in a gaming "clan" (i use that term very loosely as were all a bunch of mates that meet up once a year), but none of them are interested at all in PS2 bar one, hence i found myself following some of the RPS lot around in game, and eventually dragged myself onto your mumble.

    Thats about it, thanks for letting me on mumble and looking forward to the next time i get to come on!

  3. #243
    Lesser Hivemind Node madmoxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by BasicPauly View Post
    LOL, yeah, I didn't expect that either.

    "I didn't expect you to look like that" or "Thats not what I expected"?

    Im not trying to be a nuisance, just trying to help! Sorry! :P
    How dare you!? :P
    just kidding, it wasn't suppose to be a good sentence, that was just my first thought all together.
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

  4. #244
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    How dare you!? :P
    just kidding, it wasn't suppose to be a good sentence, that was just my first thought all together.
    Ah, right . Sorry then!

  5. #245
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    97
    Should probably have done this a while ago, not exactly thrilling but than that's RL for you...

    Real Name - John Keyworth

    Age/Location - 31/Oxford, UK
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - Programming computers (professionally and for fun, in both instances games) and writing/playing pen and paper RPGs, particular Indie/structured free-form. Computer games wise I haven't really played FPSs much since unreal tournament, I've generally been playing strategy and RPGs, and more recently been gettign interested in Roguelikes.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun? - A comment on an RPS story on PS2 just when I was looking for an outfit.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? -Nope.
    Anything else you want to know? - I'd like to know what the ultimate question is please :P


  6. #246
    I suppose I should do this too seeing as I play with you guys enough! ... !

    Real Name - Lewis
    Age/Location - 25/Cambridge
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? -Environment artist at Jagex... so many rocks.... SO MANY ROCKS
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun? - Saw the RPS site article about having an outfit for vanu on PS2 and went from there!
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? -No
    Anything else you want to know? - How much wood could a wood chuck chop if a wood chuck could chop wood?

  7. #247
    Lesser Hivemind Node Feldspar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by invaderZim View Post
    How much wood could a wood chuck chop if a wood chuck could chop wood?
    7. You can check my calculations if you want.

  8. #248
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    1,591
    I wasn't gonna post a photo here, but I saw an opportunity to drink for the cause and I just had to share

    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

  9. #249
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by invaderZim View Post
    I suppose I should do this too seeing as I play with you guys enough! ... !

    Real Name - Lewis
    Age/Location - 25/Cambridge
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? -Environment artist at Jagex... so many rocks.... SO MANY ROCKS
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun? - Saw the RPS site article about having an outfit for vanu on PS2 and went from there!
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? -No
    Anything else you want to know? - How much wood could a wood chuck chop if a wood chuck could chop wood?
    Ive got some good old memories of playing runescape in school with my mates! That was a long time ago.. that soundtrack with different music for places was embedded in my head :|

  10. #250
    Network Hub laldy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    I wasn't gonna post a photo here, but I saw an opportunity to drink for the cause and I just had to share

    Is that a 75 of Duvel I see before me? Kudos to the man

  11. #251
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by laldy View Post
    Is that a 75 of Duvel I see before me? Kudos to the man
    But it's clearly apple juice in his glass

  12. #252
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Boris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,453
    Remembered that I haven't posted a photo either, so here goes. Playing 20-player twister with a few other scouts. There's not many people left because I'm just that good at Twister.

    twister.jpg

  13. #253
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by b3ll3nd View Post
    But it's clearly apple juice in his glass
    Freedom juice, you mean!
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

  14. #254
    Lesser Hivemind Node madmoxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    Remembered that I haven't posted a photo either, so here goes. Playing 20-player twister with a few other scouts. There's not many people left because I'm just that good at Twister.
    You're a scout?! So am I!!! have you been to any Jumburees?? like the ones in Sweden
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

  15. #255
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Boris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,453
    Only the 1995 one, as a kid. My dad was director of something there. I have been in Sweden with the scouts, canoeing in Glaskogen.

  16. #256
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden (Göteborg)
    Posts
    3,315
    I used to be a scout too, before I moved to the big city. It's good fun.

  17. #257
    Lesser Hivemind Node madmoxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    713
    i was a scout from the age of 7 until 2 yrs ago. when to a tons "läger/camps" the last one was Jingijamburii 2007. soooo much fun!

    but i am to old now and the ppl i used to hang out with sort of ignore me so... it is hard to be different sometimes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madmoxxi; 12-03-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

  18. #258
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Boris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,453
    I'm 26. You can still be active as a leader after you turn 21

  19. #259
    Lesser Hivemind Node madmoxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    i was a scout from the age of 7 until 2 yrs ago. when to a tons "läger/camps" the last one was Jingijamburii 2007. soooo much fun!

    but i am to old now and the ppl i used to hang out with sort of ignore me so... it is hard to be different sometimes
    YOU SON OF A BITCH!
    stop derping around!
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

  20. #260
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,266
    Did you accidentally quote yourself, or is it some sort of meta comment on life itself?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •