Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    That or Wardancers was on her account. :P

No it was myself and yes i did... tired as fuck and became a bit frustrated when i didn't manage to remove it.
    She's got lots of layers, like an onion made of boobs.
    - Lilith about Moxxi
    Be my friend on Steam

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    That or Wardancers was on her account. :P
    She is just a wee bit schitzo

Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    She is just a wee bit schitzo
    Im not! Just confused and deadly tired atm
    She's got lots of layers, like an onion made of boobs.
    - Lilith about Moxxi
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Something to do with attatchments fucking up, I would assume?

Quote Originally Posted by BasicPauly View Post
    Ive got some good old memories of playing runescape in school with my mates! That was a long time ago.. that soundtrack with different music for places was embedded in my head :|

The sound track makes my ears and different places bleed. Thankfully my dev machine hasn't got sound so I can get away without having to hear it ^_^ Actually its all improved so much over the years its quite good in places now :P

Thanks for the quick intro to the outfit earlier, all. Seems like a good bunch of people. I hope the sudden influx of new blood doesn't rub anyone the wrong way!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I'm sure it doesn't. I think we all agree that some new blood is good for the outfit. We haven't seen quite this amount of new blood in a long time, though.

Welcome aboard, you and all other new guys!

Quote Originally Posted by invaderZim View Post
    The sound track makes my ears and different places bleed. Thankfully my dev machine hasn't got sound so I can get away without having to hear it ^_^ Actually its all improved so much over the years its quite good in places now :P
    Yeah. The music was very familiar hahaha. I did pop onto it recently to check out a load of the new features for old times sake! Its so different, yet so much the same :P.. I did turn sound off though. Ill have to log on and find your environmental bits and tell the random passers by that "I KNOW THE GUY WHO MADE THIS!?!??" . My account must be like 10 years old now... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    I'm sure it doesn't. I think we all agree that some new blood is good for the outfit. We haven't seen quite this amount of new blood in a long time, though.

Welcome aboard, you and all other new guys!
    Also, this. Welcome to any and all newcomers... May your ears be serenaded by a chorus of us collectively singing "The ride(bird) of the valkyries"

My kids are scouts, we were worried about the religion crap, but apparently, the group ours are in accepts anyone anyway. I guess you gotta adapt to the big city ways ;D
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

In Sweden, there is no "religion crap" in the largest of the scout organisations, Svenska Scoutförbundet. There are a couple of religious scout organisations too, though.

hate to burst your bubble, but boy scouts are generally religious. ity written into their official and original codex. however, it remains with the groups themselves how they choose to handle that. our group allows any religion or the lack thereof. many others here dont.
    Im sure most in sweden arent religious, but it is part of their core ethic worldwide.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

No bubbles to burst here Quanta. I was a scout (not a boy scout mind you, no such thing in Sweden) for 12 years of my life. No religion there. Christian values do shine through, the heritage is evident but not overt. It's probably different in other parts of the world, agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    hate to burst your bubble, but boy scouts are generally religious. ity written into their official and original codex. however, it remains with the groups themselves how they choose to handle that. our group allows any religion or the lack thereof. many others here dont.
    Im sure most in sweden arent religious, but it is part of their core ethic worldwide.
    Each organisation is free to select how to deal with that. In the Netherlands there are no you-need-to-be-religious rules, but a we accept anyone of any race, gender or creed.

If you want to be in the Scouts without getting someones religion in your face, you can very easily do so in a lot of countries (notable exception: USA, religion and being straight required). In the "original codex" you speak of, Baden-Powell specifically made a scout's promise that does not mention a deity or religion. I'm personally in a group that's over 100 years old and has always been open to anyone. I'm an atheist myself.

A lot of scouts are religious because a lot of people are religious and scouts in general are just like people.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    My scout group was 100% religious crap which was the main reason i quit when i was around 13. Really annoying to have prayer hour and whatnot when all you wanted to do was set fire to stuff, hit stuff with axes and tie ropes around stuff.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    when all you wanted to do was set fire to stuff, hit stuff with axes and tie ropes around stuff.

We used to do this where I grew up too but we weren't part of the scouts!
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The scouts were just a front to avoid being chased by police

My scout group was 100% religious crap which was the main reason i quit when i was around 13. Really annoying to have prayer hour and whatnot when all you wanted to do was set fire to stuff, hit stuff with axes and tie ropes around stuff.
    Out of interest: what scout organization was that, Wardancer?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    umm Svenska Missionskyrkan Scoutkår or something so yeah it was obviously a religious part of the scouts but it was the only one available where we lived, so not like it was my choice