Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Safilpope View Post
    I drank it all... Sorry!
    Damn back to Waitrose it is then (tip their own vintage cider is very nice and strong)

Quote Originally Posted by lon3wolf2002(CptnKrunchy) View Post
    Damn back to Waitrose it is then (tip their own vintage cider is very nice and strong)
    I might give that a go. When I was a student I had a plan to drink every kind of cider under the sun, but being a lowly doll giraffe just now, I'm guzzling up the £1 bottles of Kopparberg at Tesco just now (and a friend gets me a 10% discount on top of it)
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Been playing with the outfit since game launch but don't think I've properly introduced myself. Have had a brilliant time with the outfit so far, really friendly, yet efficient group to play with. Makes my old WoW guild look terrible in comparison!

Real Name - Jonathan
    Age/Location - 24/London
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - Pace around The Guardian in a confused manner
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - A strong desire to kick ass and chew gum, despite being all out of gum
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - Nope

Haaay everyone!

I'm QandSHOTGUNS, or Edoardo, 22 y/o Italian wannabe game designer. When not slaughtering TR, I usually play TR (no shame here, I'm simply in love with my Mossie and Prowler. I came here because despite being european, I have been so far been playing in the US servers... and that's because all the communities and outfits and people I know are over there in the lands of Rugbywithawrongname. But not anymore! I was looking for a good active outfit that was based in europe and, most importantly, had plenty of sweet english accent

As the title might imply, I'm a fan of shotguns. No seriously, don't even ask me to bring anything else to the battle, it just won't work. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't just join the NC, but then, I'd have to use the rest of their stuff, including that turd they call a Tank and that brick they call a fighter

Hello everyone

I (re)joined PS2 for the Call to Arms on Thursday, and had a great time, so I'm going to stick around!

Real Name - Sam
    Age/Location - 26, London (mostly)
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - I work in theatre/live events, programming control systems for video, e.g. projectors, LED panels, plasma screens. I absolutely love my job, but I'm freelance, and my actual availability for play-time in PS2 varies.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - Read for a while now, I played PS1 a lot and really wanted to get into PS2, but didn't really have a community to play with (and hence, was not very enjoyable).
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - No
    Anything else you want to know? - I absolutely love giraffes. I've got about half a dozen giraffe soft toys, which I do not have a photo of at the moment, however the photo of me below is quite relevant too.
    Picture (if you want) -

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Hey welcome back, and welcome aboard!

Here is a non embarrassing picture of myself and my lovely witch that means some evenings I cant use my microphone!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    Real Name - Dan
    Age - 27.67 years (had to work that out on excel...)
    Location - London, UK
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - I work for the government (I'd love to pretend that means spy but it means something more like 'tea drinking policy bod').
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - Jim's front page articles back on release and then Cooper's organisation and the welcoming people of RPS. Hello all!
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - Not yet, PS2 is ALL

Activated Node
    Hello!

Real Name - Greg
    Age/Location - 26 Edinburgh
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - Linux Sys Ad
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - Jaguar Skills/loneliness
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - nope
    Anything else you want to know? - Nope
    Picture (if you want) -meh, far too lazy

A quick post to show off my giraffe collection. Sadly, none of them are purple

Network Hub
    Real Name: That would, in combination with other stuff, ID me pretty well

Age/Location: 23, Edinburgh

What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? My day job is a PhD in theoretical computer science, but most of the time I don't piss away on videogames goes to keeping up with the latest in high-energy physics (amateur interest), coding up pet projects and carpentry. Student theater used to be A Thing, but I hardly have time for it any more

What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? SomethingAwful has an excellent PlanetSide 2 thread, but unfortunately the Miller outfit (BURP) can't fill a platoon every night. RPS makes for a good substitute, though I'm still getting used to people's tetchiness about teamkilling.

Activated Node
    I got tired of the my previous community, so i started searching for a new one, and i found RPS!
    RPS suits me very well since i play a ton of different games, i've been playing PS2 for a while but im not very good at it, i will enjoy playing with a group

Real Name - Vincent

Age/Location - 17, Stockholm
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - Studying webdev and Programming in school and occasionally photographing stuff.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - Since im new here i haven't really started playing much yet, so far i've only played with the Natural Selection 2 group. But i plan on joining some of the ArmA events and maybe something else.

Picture (if you want) - Me, fishing last summer

Hey there, youngsters! Welcome on the team. I'm happy to see another Swede.

One more swed YAY!!!
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I've heard that if enough of you gather in one place, everyone around goes blonde haired and blue eyed, and you spontaneously start singing Dancing Queen. Is that true?
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    They say that if enough of you gather in one place, everyone around goes blonde haired and blue eyed, and you spontaneously start singing Dancing Queen. All we know, is that they call them... THE SWEDES!
    To be read in a Jeremy Clarkson voice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I've heard that if enough of you gather in one place, everyone around goes blonde haired and blue eyed, and you spontaneously start singing Dancing Queen. Is that true?
    Wait, are you trying to imply that we aren't all blonde and blue eyed? 'Cause all swedes are. It goes with the territory. Like riding on polar bears and eating rotten fish.

Real Name - Alfie
    Age/Location - 34/Edinburgh
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - IT admin, excessive drinking, world-class air bass guitar playing, and gaming gaming gaming.
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun? - Front page posts on RPS about PS2 got me into it, I've been running around solo for a few months, and decided to extend my neck into the community with the last Call to Arms. Really enjoyed the extra tactical layer that VOIP adds to the game, and you've all been friendly enough to my poor mic-less self. (That should be sorted soon hopefully!)
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - Not on RPS, but I lost many years of my life in a clan playing CoD:UO and BF2. This is the first time since that I've gotten quite so hooked on a multi-player game...

Obscure Node
    Age/Location: 30, Berlin

What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? Software Engineer

What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? Been reading RPS for a while, but was impressed by the call to action. Slight delay in taking up the call to arms since I only just got a PC that can play the game

Had a quick play tonight, but was struggling slightly - the game UI refuses to display any english text. Was stuck trying to play the damn thing in German. I was getötet quite a lot, but thanks to all those who mich wiederbelebt haben.
    Last edited by cmsd2; 22-04-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Welcome Alfie from Edinburgh! Been seeing you in-game a bit lately. Hope you're enjoying yourself.

Welcome, Chris from Berlin! Might that be Chris Härm, by any chance?