Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Well I can't be worse. This one is actually from today. I dyed my hair from white to black when I was cosplaying *drumroll* MadMoxxi...
    So there are not many black haired pic of me. But here it is!

bild (13).jpg

*SMILE BITCH*
    She's got lots of layers, like an onion made of boobs.
    - Lilith about Moxxi
    Be my friend on Steam

ARTSYTOM.jpg
    Artsy Charmeur

BLURRYTOM.jpg
    DIRECTORFACE

Note: the battery of my cam was dying, so those were the only ones that were worth anything.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Oh my quanta, I feel as if I've just been one-upped....
    Big Beard: check.
    Glasses: check.
    Balder than me: check.
    REDHEAD: I'm not in your class mate

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Real Name - Euan
    Age/Location - 23/London
    What do you do when not slaughtering TR scum? - I'm a freelance illustrator, baybee! So sitting in the house all day, getting angry at brush pens not working properly and drinking coffee. Graduated like a year and a half ago, have been slowly building up a portfolio since. Highlight of my career so far was being mentioned in Paul Gravett's Best Comics of 2012 (under Best Anthologies).
    What brought you to Rock Planet Shotgun/Rock Traitor Shotgun? - Been into the main site for ages, after playing PS2 for a while sans outfit and seeing that RPS had one thought I would give it a go. Best decision ever.
    Were/are you active in another RPS community? - Never joined in before, though I was very tempted to check out what RPS had going for DayZ. I played a fair bit, alone, and it inevitably ended up with me getting sniped in the middle of an empty field or brutally shot down while innocently trying to steal someone else's car full of meat.
    Anything else you want to know? - http://euancook.com/
    Picture (if you want) - Here is me and a fellow illustrator (sorry Faye). I am sporting semi-serious, summery, three-musketeers facial foliage.

And here is me in game, doing what I do, all day.

Quote Originally Posted by laldy View Post
    Heh, Im going black though. I used to be superblond, and I got rid of my long long hair only in august. Now its growing back as black hair.

Pretty weird. Also thank you

Note: I havent shaved my beard since 8 or so years, but most importantly, Ive had one continually since 15-16. (which is longer than 8 years ago)
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 15-02-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Also, Rizlar, I need good looking text for the teaser, would you do some stills for me? (should be about five or 6)

Or/and, even better, a "poster".

I know I cant pay you, but trust me, Im getting a surprise in as well from my world ;D
    - Tom De Roeck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Or/and, even better, a "poster".
    Sure, if I'm able to do it would be happy to. Let me know what you have in mind.

Was thinking about doing an RPS Giraffes poster for a while, kind of in the style of the old Star Wars posters, but not as well rendered and with more giraffes.

I was thinking a bit more... 70s than SW, due to it being giraffethemed and all

Basically a collage of our different vehicles and weapons and people. But it has to be based on the screenshots and footage we take during the shoot.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Sure, if I'm able to do it would be happy to. Let me know what you have in mind.

Was thinking about doing an RPS Giraffes poster for a while, kind of in the style of the old Star Wars posters, but not as well rendered and with more giraffes.
    That sounds wonderful Please, please, do this

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Think I just really like the idea of having the 'Will of Vanu' man's head massive in the background, like Darth Vader's. Picture him looking a bit like a more severe, old Sean Connery. Also didn't Star Wars come out in the 70s?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Think I just really like the idea of having the 'Will of Vanu' man's head massive in the background, like Darth Vader's. Picture him looking a bit like a more severe, old Sean Connery. Also didn't Star Wars come out in the 70s?
    Yes it did, but it could be more disco ;D

Anyhow, I might be getting a great face for our little outfit, so dont get started yet.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laldy View Post
    As a scotsman though, you must have been a ginge at some point?

I feel bad for having just shaved my beard off about a week ago

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Yes it did, but it could be more disco ;D

Anyhow, I might be getting a great face for our little outfit, so dont get started yet.
    Roger that, I look forward to seeing what you have in mind. Now, time to go shoot some things while looking like an awesome giraffe!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    As a scotsman though, you must have been a ginge at some point?

I feel bad for having just shaved my beard off about a week ago
    Sailing close the wind there, old bean Never been a ginge, though did have have the odd ginger hair in my beard.
    They were the 1st to turn grey.

Are you growing it back?

No, I was banned by my girlfriend that it's never allowed return to it's former fullness.

The only way I'll ever grow it all the way back to it's prime is if I get lost in a forest for a couple of months.

*considers abducting jesusphish
    - Tom De Roeck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    Well I can't be worse. This one is actually from today. I dyed my hair from white to black when I was cosplaying *drumroll* MadMoxxi...
    So there are not many black haired pic of me. But here it is!

bild (13).jpg

*SMILE BITCH*
    As much as I loved your pixel glasses, its nice to put the face to the name. Also, thankfully, you totally lose the grand beard off.

EDIT: Mad moxxi cosplay sounds cool. Never did finish borderlands, but I plan on going back to it, so that I can play number 2.

Eclectic: they should add vespas to the game just for you.
    Last edited by BasicPauly; 15-02-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: politeness.

Giraffe vespa with laser machine gun on it.

Obscure Node
    Suppose this threads as good as any to say hello, long time lurker, first time poster. I've drifted in and out of the game since release always struggling to find a decent fight or random squad with objectives. All that changed with saturday nights epic defence on Ishamar, I was there when we seemed to lose everything and there when we won it all back, it will always be my personal "if you weren't there, you don't KNOW man!!" moment , I'm finally hooked.

It was also the first time I came across people with the [RPS] tag in game and got to fight along side, been meaning to enlist with you fine fellows for a while now but always put it off for one reason or another, usually saying I'll do it when I get good and consider myself a "real solider". So getting asked if I wanted to join up last night by MrEclectic after a decent medic performance really put a smile on my face, much more than coming up and asking to join ever could have. Cheers again mate.

I mainly play medic, having played a lot of BF:BC ironed out most my suicidal reviving tendencies and I'm not afraid to swap up classes for the situation at hand. I've no interest in k/d and I'll heal you long after I've stopped getting xp for it. Frontline combat medic all the way i love it

I wouldn't subject anyone to my crappy broken mic and I'm a horribly slow typist but I'll be listening in for orders, following waypoints and doing my best to keep everyone i can alive and kicking. And sorry to any giraffe camo guys I accidentally shoot/shot, sometimes you guys don't look purple at all.

Looking forward to scraping all your asses off the ground, or dieing heroicly on the way

For Vanu!!

Welcome!!!