Thread: rps so bad

Obscure Node

rps so bad

Really bad, the forum registration process is terrible, it took me 10 tries, cuz 'You didn't accept rules', 'Freeman is not the protagonist of hl2', 'You didn't put password', any reason it could find probably.

It should just share registration with main wordpress please, if I might.

I actually registered only to ask a single simple question: where can I say that I'm in love with RPS?
    Last edited by 3li3; 16-11-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    y u no right gud engish ma boya

What the hell.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Um here?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...eedback-Thread

Some caps and full stops would be appreciated...
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Obscure Node
    Which full stops are missing?
    - Edit - I'm not very sure if it was clear that my post was a declaration of love, it was!
    - Edit also - I've been through the feedback thread imirk, pretty much everything is there, so my post is clearly useless, I apologize if I've been tactless in posting this..
    Last edited by 3li3; 16-11-2011 at 08:38 PM.

ahhh. I can read again!

Anyhow, welcome! express your love, ho!
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Oh, Silliness on the internets, I wasn't expecting that.

128689001332989931.jpg

So stick around and enjoy the forums, join a game specific group, drink some koolaid.
    Last edited by imirk; 16-11-2011 at 09:07 PM.
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

The only problem I had with registering was that I initially put "Hulk Hogan" in the "Half Life 2 protagonist" field.

It was a sad day when Hulk Hogan was dropped from HL2 to pander to the fans' insistence that Gordon Freeman take over as protagonist. Shame, it would have been a bold move for Valve.

Lesser Hivemind Node DigitalSignalX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daiv View Post
    it was a sad day when hulk hogan was dropped from hl2 to pander to the fans' insistence that gordon freeman take over as protagonist. Shame, it would have been a bold move for valve.
    Snap to it with a crowbar. Oh yeahhhhh.

Last edited by DigitalSignalX; 21-11-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    All times I have enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those that loved me, and alone.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by 3li3 View Post
    Really bad, the forum registration process is terrible, it took me 10 tries, cuz 'You didn't accept rules', 'Freeman is not the protagonist of hl2', 'You didn't put password', any reason it could find probably.

I actually registered only to ask a single simple question: where can I say that I'm in love with RPS?

actually it was hard to understand
    Check my Blog Site
    GAME PREVIEW!

I put a rude word into the protagonist of HL question first time, I thought it was the 'secret question' that websites want you to have and which I always answer stupidly. If anyone wants to know, my eldest child's middle name is Arsefeatures and my favourite teacher was Mrs. Hugeknockers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    'Freeman is not the protagonist of hl2'
    This is actually true. Isn't it obvious that the City-17 is the actual protagonist of HL2? You see it from the beginning to an end, unlike static and silent Gordon, the City is progressing from a state of unstable equilibrium to a feverish resistance against the oppression. You see all people, mere bloodcells in a larger organism of the City, fight back against a foreign body that snatched some of the good cells and turned them bad. Freeman is just another cell in the defence grid of City-17, though foreign too, but benevolent. Like an armed yogurt bifidobacteria. You completely failed to see a complex allegory. You do not belong here.

10/10 would respond again.
    RPS Arma 2 community server!
    Join us for tacticlol manshootery, explosions and helicopter crashes.

Obscure Node

Brides' Fi

Marriage ceremony working day is among the most charming working day of the female's existence. The bride in white marriage ceremony robe is completely the main target with the large working day,affordable evening dresses. At this essential minute, correct equipment is likely to make the bride excellent together with the wedding day robe. But ways to get ready quite possibly the most ideal extras on your marriage robe to get them carry alive by every other's existence? one. Conventional wedding ceremony costume The standard marriage ceremony robe with huge waistline skirt design and style shall be fantastic with classical diamond crown, which manifests the bride's noble temperament. And, a showily beautiful necklace during the upper body might be ideal for the big open up collar on the wedding ceremony robe. To focus on the magnificence and generosity of your total wedding ceremony robe, sure earrings will be well timed used as gildings.two. Elastic cloth sheath marriage ceremony costume These style of marriage robes impress a slender sensation on us, which aren't well suited for much too exaggerated jewellery. As a substitute, a slender condition of minor jewellery earring or good bracelet will greater spotlight the bride's classy temperament. What else, opt for the small sensitive add-ons in the event your marriage ceremony robe adorned totally with appliques or beaddings in order to stay away from distracting. three. Modern shorter wedding ceremony gown Some incredible extras with traits is usually appropriate for all those avant-garde but practical mini attire. As an example, the vivacious flower garlands are unquestionably additional appropriate for the sweet and nifty brides when compared to the high priced diamond crowns. And also a effortless style bracelet or simply a stylish necklace can make best with these types of model of wedding day robes rather than in excess of accessorises.four. High-neck wedding ceremony costume A necklace is completely redundant for that high-neck marriage gown. To use a necklace with this sort of style of gown will likely not deliver alive the initial model of your gown, to the opposite, it should diminish the aura on the gown by itself. You are able to use an ablaze tiara and earrings with diamonds, that can effortlessly manifest a way of magnificence. What is actually far more, an alike-design brooch will burnish your total wedding day apparel.Related articles: Healthy We How to Find Cheap Homecoming Dresses... Hire Professional Makeup Artists for Your Wedding....

Quote Originally Posted by fiona4435 View Post
    - text -
    Riiight....this must be the strangest spambot yet. I suppose there are a lot of women around here who want to experience the most charming working day of their lives.

I'd like to express my gratitude for that spambot who resurrected this thread, for it contained this:

Quote Originally Posted by coldvvvave View Post
    Like an armed yogurt bifidobacteria.
    Now my day is 58% better.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Spambot has a point. If it could register an account, most sentient humans shouldn't have a problem.

Obscure Node
    Wisconsin (I'd like to be in Kansas), USA
    I like to call myself an almost sentient human being..... And ressurect this 7 day old thread. Let the mass panic begin!

omg on your quest to beat the system
    - Tom De Roeck.