Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    For that they would need to revamp the whole ressource system (well, which they should do either way). I am already running out of inf ressources constantly (mines and max) while sitting on a shit-ton of air and vehicle ressources.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Between mines, regen kits, c4, grenades and maxes I already have big problems juggling my infantry resources :3

I'd be quite happy to see air/armour ammo costing resources though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    The resource game actually worked very well for (I should really say against) us Vanu on Indar tonight. We had only one or two territories at a number of times, and we were constantly starved of resources, stopping us from rolling out tanks and liberators. My problem with it is that once you've got the ball rolling it becomes a bit too much easier to just keep on going, because of that. Don't know what to do about it, though.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I'd say that prices for almost all vehicles are too low, or that instead of air/ground vehicles it should be support/force. Anything to break up more of the constant spam that can happen.

Network Hub
    Being on the repressed side of a continent certainly makes things harder resource wise, if only the change from resource starved to land of plenty was more gradual.

The seemingly endless streams of tanks, planes and sunderers being thrown at us while we struggle to purchase land mines and flashes was certainly quite the contrast.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    If they connected the continents resource wise it would not be as bad. So if you are loosing hard on indar but hold esamir? Go back to warpgate and get your share of resources from the other continent. But i really do think that resources should be the limiting factor in vehicles not timers. Timers are boring and are not tied to ingame mechanics in any meaningful way.