Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar

Google problem in Firefox?

I wonder if anyone around here might know what's going on. When I search for something in Google, and then click on any link in the results page, I'm just taken back to the google.co.uk homepage. Middle-clicking the link to open it in a new tab works fine; it's only when I left-click it that this happens.

I'm using Firefox 5.0 on Windows 7 64-bit and have these plugins installed:-
    • AdBlock Plus 1.3.9
    • HTTPS Everywhere (although disabled for Google because google.co.uk doesn't support https and forcing it to https takes me to google.com, which is annoying for things like shopping).
    • BarTab 2.1b2
    • FasterFox 3.9.1Lite
    • Greasemonkey 0.9.8
    • TreeStyleTab 0.12.2011061701

Any ideas?
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Network Hub
    Try disabling all of your extensions then re-enabling one at a time to see if the problem is with them, and which one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    I tried that, but a better idea would have been to check which one was most recently updated.

(It was HTTPS Everywhere - apparently it doesn't like being disabled for Google Search any more. This sucks.)

Thanks!
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Obscure Node
    I think you should check your network connection because sometime your connection does not support Firefox or the other way you can change your network connection.