Community videos

Made a video of RPS community antics? Post it here, plz.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Here is a video Neramorte made showing off/stealing all my kills in LoL with some of the RPS League community.

I'm planning on a general RPS 'fail' compilation, mainly because there is so much material to mine that it would be a waste not to.

I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Activated Node
    I suppose the recently started Dota 2 Absolute Bedlam Tournament organized in these here forums qualifies? Here's me and a friend trying to cast one of the first games, BotAS vs SIN.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    OK, so the biggest thing I'd like to draw attention to is the Rock Paper Synapse Show, commentated coverage of the Rock Paper Shotgun Frozen Synapse League. It's kinda old now, and I keep saying I'll do one for the one of the newer seasons, but anyway, here it is, (there's also a YouTube playlist. The developers of FS were really pleased to see this sort of thing.

Other than that, I've been recording lots of footage, and editing quite small amounts of it, of the antics of Rock Planet Shotgun. Again, can find it all on my site (DL and youtube link). The ones worth noting are Silly Monday one and two; and the Giraffe Stampede

So yeah, that's what I've done.

Rps's NC outfit moments reel, more focussed on fun than gaming domination:

Third in a series but it's not like there's storyline from the first 2 you're missing.

Looking forward to watching the other vidéos tonight in my busted desk chair

Network Hub
    There is, of course, this, an early prototypical 'can I actually screencap' video from Mechwarrior online.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    OK, so the biggest thing I'd like to draw attention to is the Rock Paper Synapse Show, commentated coverage of the Rock Paper Shotgun Frozen Synapse League. It's kinda old now, and I keep saying I'll do one for the one of the newer seasons, but anyway, here it is, (there's also a YouTube playlist. The developers of FS were really pleased to see this sort of thing.

Other than that, I've been recording lots of footage, and editing quite small amounts of it, of the antics of Rock Planet Shotgun. Again, can find it all on my site (DL and youtube link). The ones worth noting are Silly Monday one and two; and the Giraffe Stampede

So yeah, that's what I've done.
    Those were really great. Also Col (the current organizer of the Rock Paper Synapse league) makes a lot of effort to upload all matches to youtube. The links can be found in the data tabs of the holy spreadsheet. Season 16 has no videos, but i believe most of the others are there.

I would also like to point out here that Rock Paper Synapse is one RPS' longest running regular events and WombatDeath, ColOfNature and CMaster deserve a lot of thanks for all the effort.
    Currently playing Supraball, Titanfall, Wildstar and Eve.
    If you happen to like or be interested in fw or general lowsec shenanigans in Eve, say "o/". Name is De'Vadder there.

Arma Folk ARPS brigade here!

You may have seen our 2012 exploits before! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8CG2QUjFsQ

This is a video from one of our recent 70 man joint ops -
    We have also have our group you tube channel where we upload cool stuff! - https://www.youtube.com/user/thisisfolk

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Video from the Natural Selection 2 group. This is the faded mod, where one person plays a super powerful alien and the rest of us are puny marines destined to a stabby death. We also play normal games, which I will post here at some point!

steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    A normal NS2 game:

steam: sketch