Check the difference between the employee roster one month ago and today. 25 people were laid off so the list is not complete.
People You Should Care About That Are Not Jeri Ellsworth:
- Jason Holtman, director of Business Development, in charge of relations with 3rd party devs and one of the key people behind Steam's success
- Moby Francke, lead TF2 artist and HL2 character artist
- Tom Leonard, AI dude that previously worked at Looking Glass
- Realm Lovejoy, one of the Narbacular Drop people, Portal artist. I think some of the leaked Episode 3 and SoB stuff was made by her, but don't quote me on that.
- Elan Ruskin, one of their top programmers
- Bay Raitt, who created Gollum's facial animation system and was the lead of Source Film Maker.
More ex-Weta/ILM/etc guys are no longer with the company.
On the other hand they hired the Weta employee responsible for the look of Neytiri, Jake Sully, Tintin and Haddock! It's sort of amusing that the fired people were part of the old LOTR-King Kong cycle but the new guy is from the Avatar era.