Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar

Buzz Cut Psycho's leaving Card

Making a different thread for this to avoid shitting up the other one too much. I have an idea for a video and unfortunately I need help to do it. Only need 2 people but more are welcome. Shouldn't take more than half an hour to do as it's a straightforward idea.

I'll be on again later probably or failing that maybe sometime tomorrow evening.

Oh, I also need any messages and well wishes from people who are happy to be quoted in the video. It's like signing a leaving card, but for a sort of well known racist/misogynist. Try to keep it civil, as I suspect that will upset him far more than rage.

We need a Charlie Brooker rant. Relentless, informative, witty, offensive and hilarious.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Don't suppose he plays PS2 does he? I wouldn't even dare to try and imitate.

Why not get one VS guy and one NC guy saying goodbye?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

I'm having enough trouble persuading one VS guy, but if you're up for it my original plan was to get one VS and one guy to suicide as a TR. It would actually be brilliant to have an NC there too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Is that stuff documented somewhere? I know it happened but I'd be interested in a "worst of".

"So sorry that we're not racist enough for you. Hopefully you can be happy wherever you decide to play. Just let us know where it is, please."

I think it's impossible to find anyone informed enough about him to be completely unbiased or sincere. I sense bucket loads of dry humor and sarcasm.

And when i say buckets, i in fact mean the Mariana Trench.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Thanks for the quotes, all awesome but didn't quite get enough to use for the idea so ended up not including any. Maybe when he inevitably returns in a few months and quits again we'll dig em up.

The best "leaving card" for him would arguably be to hire a gay black Jewish kissogram to turn up at his place of work. That being sadly out of the question the video's pretty cathartic. Good work!