Hybrid View

Obscure Node

Rock Polikarpov Sabre - War Thunder

I noticed the lack of a war thunder RPS community so i took the liberty to create one. Since the game doesn't have any clan nor the likes (AFAIK)(Yet, maybe), we'll keep this community in this forum and in the ingame friends list, fighting together with the squad system.

My ingame name is PancakeForHire. Add me and we'll teach those jerries (or Tommies, Yankees, Commies or japs. Whichever you prefer) a lesson or two in accurate gunnery and RPS solidarity.

Obscure Node
    Just started playing this a few days ago. Having a lot of fun with it.

Started of with the japanese, and I seem to be doing alright with the Hayabusa and A5M4. Now that I've used up my free repairs, I might start dabbling in the other nations. What are people's thoughts on the other nations?

Ingame name is IdleRover, feel free to add me.

Obscure Node
    Will do. I only play this game on the weekends so ill be adding you on friday and i hope we can do some plane-killing then, cheers!

Obscure Node
    Bumping this slightly ancient thread. Anyone else play this? Been having a blast with it for the last week or so, still not paid a dime and never did touch a flight sim before.

Activated Node
    I recently started playing again after being totally thrown of my game by the 1.29 changes. All in all it's a very impressive game for a F2P albeit a bit frustrating if you're stuck grinding an empty level.

I have to say that I preferred the early game dogfighting in a swirling pile of biplanes to the high speed quick strikes of the later game. Then again there's something to be said for seeing the yellow wingtips of your beatifully modelled Messerschmitt glisten in the sunlight :).

The handle (EU) is Indecorus if anyone wants to team up.