Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I saw him in my Gal earlier on today but had to lock it to outfit only due to numbers>free seats... He probably thinks i hate him now haha.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

I just ran around in an [FRC] squad for a few hours. There were times when I wasn't entirely sure what was going on when they were doing guerilla tactics, but otherwise it went alright. They could do with having more certed medics though from what I could see. They seem to favour shock attacks and meatgrinding over efficient capping, at least on their casual nights.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    They seem to favour shock attacks and meatgrinding over efficient capping, at least on their casual nights.
    Unlike us, you mean? /irony

Well, even on casual nights we tend to at least stick people on the points ^^

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    [MDK]'s big event is starting soon. Large numbers of them will be playing from 4pm to 4am. Can some volunteers step up this afternoon / tonight to coordinate with them (we don't have to cover that whole period, but we should be working with them during the times when we are numerous.) The usual MDK leaders will be online, some probably using TVA teamspeak as well.

I'm happy to suggest we have a one-off Saturday squad play night today if it's busy enough and if doing so will help support MDKs one-off op. Just make sure everyone knows why squad-play is being suggested and that everyone's comfortable with that.

I'm not around, else I'd be heading this up myself. Can we please put in the effort to for MDK, support their "Purple Saturday" operation, let them know they can count on us and in doing so provide RPS with some epic fights and do ourselves proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So, whats the password for the TVA server? I couldnt find it by googling.

Just talked to Stanis on TVA TS. Apparently that Robert Stoneman War Correspondent guy is looking for a big Vanu Outfit to come and shadow. Can everyone get onto Twitter and tell him to come shadow us? It would be for tomorrow, probably the evening. Not 100% on the details but he's currently got his attention on a Ceres outfit. Lets draw his gaze to the Mighty Giraffe of Miller.

even if we did already, we now have twitter
    Last edited by NickWhite; 09-03-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    We did, I just hadn't activated it because I was waiting for the logo to be finished. I'm happy using @RPSPlanetside2 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Ooops.

Before i put our names down, (if you havnt already seen what he does) have a look at these.

So, given that he does a pretty good job, anyone up for this? Anyone available Sunday evening? Once i spread the word on TVA our allies will turn out in force, or so they say. He's looking for a large outfit. So on Miller it's us.

His videos are certainly impressive, and it would be fun having him follow us around! I'll see if I can get on tomorrow evening. It's been a while since I got my PS2 fix anyway.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    i should be able to come online as well. would probably be fun to show off our giraffyness to the world. also it shouldn't be a problem to get all TVA that's online involved.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Just talked to Stanis on TVA TS. Apparently that Robert Stoneman War Correspondent guy is looking for a big Vanu Outfit to come and shadow. Can everyone get onto Twitter and tell him to come shadow us? It would be for tomorrow, probably the evening. Not 100% on the details but he's currently got his attention on a Ceres outfit. Lets draw his gaze to the Mighty Giraffe of Miller.

even if we did already, we now have twitter
    Apparently invaderZim used to work with the guy, and contacted him via Steam just a little while ago. He will follow us tomorrow, Monday. He has requested that we play on Esamir (first video was NC on Indar, second TR on Amerish, so third Vanu on Esamir). He'll probably be on at 8:00 pm GMT, so how about we get online at 7:30 to organise things? I've also done a post in the TVA forums.

Saul from UBAD says they're going to join us

Network Hub
    War Correspondent Ep.3 is up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJBh...ature=youtu.be
    we are apparently based on Ceres... But the important thing is that we took Freyr Amp!

Cross post:

Hmmm, a little confused now. Sony have released Robert Stonemans video, bit it states the Ceres Server, states our outfit, and shows us taking Freyr amp, but it doesn't seem to be our fight where we held Freyr for 2 hours against TR and NC. Link.

What's everyone elses opinion?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It kind of feels like there's a follow-up coming. Hopefully the next video will show us defending Freyr, and then pushing out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Is it really us..? Not much giraffe camo. I tweeted at him now.

He did film on Ceres the night before and seems to have used footage from both nights..
    Find me on the Steams

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    Link.

What's everyone elses opinion?
    mate2.jpg

mate3.jpg

mate4.jpg
    Last edited by NickWhite; 15-03-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    Uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Is it really us..? Not much giraffe camo. I tweeted at him now.

He did film on Ceres the night before and seems to have used footage from both nights..
    Yeah, that's not us right there. Maybe that diraffe sundy towards the very end, but not the other parts. Maybe it was a bit too much giraffe?

What did he reply, did you say?

Bump for greater justice (and because people asked for it during the latest meeting)