Activated Node

Searching for a fellow nicknamed Gnarl

Okay, just posting it in the forums dosen't seem like the best way to find him - but i've asked if there are any other ways, and apparently there are none. So yeah. I'm searching for a guy who posts in the comment section of RPS under the name "Gnarl", with a brownish avatar which i think is supposed to be a picture of something but is so small i can't make out what's on it. Which is too bad - it could be helpful. So if you watch these forums, please come around and respond. That is all.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    have you considered sending a private message through the forum software?

Activated Node
    I did, but i've searched the user list (and also looked over it, just to be sure) - and there's no-one there with the nickname "Gnarl". But he may be registered on the forum with some other name... that's what i'm hoping for, at least. If the forum still used the same logins as the comment section, i could PM him easily - but that is no longer the case.

As a side note, Steam has only nine people with that nickname. I guess very, very few actually played the Overlord games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    Gravatar image expanded (by changing the "s" parameter in the URL of the image)

http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/b047ac6...monsterid&r=PG

Why do you want to find him? Did I just doom him with that hint?

Ha, I remember you now! I knew I recognized the name. Do you want to find Gnarl so that you can invite him into the elite and secret (oops) society in which I was also briefly involved before running out of things to say?

Network Hub
    I approve of secret societies, especially when it includes tea and biscuits.

Quote Originally Posted by IDtenT View Post
    I approve of secret societies, especially when it includes tea and biscuits.
    This one was far stranger and less edible, and involved...no, I must not speak of it.
    It is, I think I can say, one of the most curious clubs clubs I have enjoyed, and one of the most difficult to keep going for long periods of time (unless you're Kollega, in which case you have superpowers fueled by a love of bright and cheerful things =).
    Made even stranger by the fact I was part of the society before I even knew it.