STO Season 8 - Thoughts?

Just saw the trailer for season 8. thoughts? Experiences?
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    It's good.

;)

I was looking to make a post on this, but I wasn't allowed to start topics.

So, a quick write up on why you should all come back for Season 8 - It's good. No really, it is. They've added a new style of play to the game. The sphere and space combat is actually a lot of fun and the domination style ground combat adds a refreshing and desperately needed change to ground combat.

The new way reputation works with sponsor tokens makes your life much easier when you're rocking multiple characters (inc cross faction) and the Dyson Reputation equipment is top notch. I'd say it was close, possible equal too fleet MK XI kit.

The best part of the update is the marks are easier to come by and I appear to be generating shed loads of dilithium. oh and Dinosaurs!

If someone needs help getting to grips with the Sphere as the changes are so unlike any before it, I'm more then happy to be your wingman. It took me some time to get used to it!

Sounds like fun! Im in the end stages for my minecraft cocktailbot, so I dont have time. but sometime after christmas, sure.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    I really have to jump back into this. But I have an important exam on the 6th so I have to hold on until then.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-