MP3 Cutting Software

Anybody know of any freeware that trims .mp3 files where the original file is over two hours long? All the software and online tools I've found so far only seem to support files a maximum of forty five minutes in length, and when the song you want is forty six minutes into the show, that's frustrating as hell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Doesn't Audacity let you do that?
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Yeah Phish, Audacity does let you cut MP3s. Not sure about max length though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    Not sure about max length though.
    It can load and/or record many hours worth of audio so it should be fine for Rath's purposes.
    Is not a leg.
    Frobnitz Ichor Liquor purveyors don't need compasses to tell which way the moon sounds.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    It's been a while since I used it, but when I ran a public radio show with a friend, we'd use Audacity to record the whole thing (about an hour) along with other shows. Then he'd cut and chop about 8 hours worth of shows into a 4 hour file that would play as a sort of "best of the week" to fill time.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID