A parting gift idea

This is probably for the council and RTRS leadership more than anyone else, but as ever I'm happy to hear everyone's take.

My presence in RPS is now limited to the forums and IRL meets. There were too many pressures on my time, and my PC was the least important, so the beautiful box was passed on to a friend a month ago.

It seems a waste for my account to not be used, there is a considerable number of weapons for Vanu, some for NC and a few for TR on there. I think my main has around 400 hours on it at BR 67.

The account has been stripped of payment details and the like, and so I'd like to offer it to RPS (as a community as opposed to an outfit) should it be of any use.

If anyone has an idea of what it could be used for then do let me know. Whether it's passed on to a seasoned traitor to give them access to the VS arsenal, used to facilitate the transfer of a player from a different server/faction without starting from scratch, or any other reason people might want an account for, I'm happy for it to go.

Lesser Hivemind Node

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopiduk View Post
    This is probably for the council and RTRS leadership more than anyone else, but as ever I'm happy to hear everyone's take.

My presence in RPS is now limited to the forums and IRL meets. There were too many pressures on my time, and my PC was the least important, so the beautiful box was passed on to a friend a month ago.

It seems a waste for my account to not be used, there is a considerable number of weapons for Vanu, some for NC and a few for TR on there. I think my main has around 400 hours on it at BR 67.

The account has been stripped of payment details and the like, and so I'd like to offer it to RPS (as a community as opposed to an outfit) should it be of any use.

If anyone has an idea of what it could be used for then do let me know. Whether it's passed on to a seasoned traitor to give them access to the VS arsenal, used to facilitate the transfer of a player from a different server/faction without starting from scratch, or any other reason people might want an account for, I'm happy for it to go.
    Maybe we can use it to troll LYF...?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    You'll be missed Stoopid! If you pass on the details to me (in PM or what not) I'll see that it's handled. Can't think what we'll use it for just now, but the sentiment is appreciated.

Of course if you come back, we'll give you it back (and I sincerely hope this is the case)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar

I say keep the account. The game's not going anywhere and you might regret it if you find yourself in a position to get back to having a gaming PC, even if that doesn't happen for a few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post

I say keep the account. The game's not going anywhere and you might regret it if you find yourself in a position to get back to having a gaming PC, even if that doesn't happen for a few years.
    Same thing, keep that account just in case.
    Planetside 2 | Miller | [RPS] Irumani
    Guild Wars 2 | Vizunah | [RPS] Morganne Melua /Namassi Melua
    Steam | [FUCA] Skiant

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post

If it gives us more of a chance you'll come back - this. 1000 times this.

Aye, I say keep it so that you can return at some point down the line!! (Though it was a very generous offer!)

I don't remember giving you permission to fall out soldier!
    Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.
    Never Fear Love.
    DTP. Grace.

Oooo Gimme, gimme, gimme!!! Hell, you're 40 levels above me!!
    Naah.. really, I'm just kidding.

- no she's not.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

I think, just like my friends above. Keep it and return when you have the time.
    I'll give you the biggest Vanu-hug when we meet in Amsterdam. Cuz you will be missed... <3
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam