Page 58 of 258 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 5145

Thread: Off-topic

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Yeah! Liked this part from Ridebird's introduction:

Were/are you actizzle up in another RPS hood, biatch? - Nope. Read tha joint since like 2010, I only read this, Giant Bomb (mostly vizzlez though, n' livestreams n' bombcast) n' Polygon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch.
    Anythang else you wanna know, biatch? - I wanna bust a nut on cats, hiphop n' bassy electronic noize of various genres. I am/has been a allright DJ. I be a big-ass dude, a lil' bit weird n' a shitty weak-ass muthafucka n' shit. I live wit mah hoe whoz ass hates mah mechanical keyboard, n' she be also tha reason why I rarely play late at night cuz of our crib bein like small. I be a allright cook n' mah burgers will make you come ta mah yard. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I dropped tha straight-up original gangsta 12 muthafuckin yearz of mah game livin up in tha woodz (in a doggy den however) wit five playas up in a 30 km wide area. I therefore gots broadband up in 2004. Well shiiiit, it was, n' still is, tha top billin moment of mah game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You forgot to put that through Gizoogle tho, surely?

Hehe. That was not very nice. Funny for those of us who know him a little, but not very nice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Fuck y'all ridebird

my feet are killing me...
    just for EVERYONEs information...
    She's got lots of layers, like an onion made of boobs.
    - Lilith about Moxxi
    Be my friend on Steam

Remove them! Who needs feets anyways?
    [/1920s mobster voice]

As someone who did a 85 km hike in 60 hours with a 20 kg pack (twice a year), I both know what you're feeling and don't really care :P

PS: Massage them.

This looks fun.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Yes indeed! Where are the Vanu, though?

I also wonder if this is going to make it into the regular game somehow.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    They've said they intend to.

Also, being Vanu there could be painful. It's all very funnelled, so Magriders are going to lose badly to the other faction's tanks. How much that matters though, or if armour will all get crushed (we do at least have the Lancer to level things there) we will have to wait and see.

Many of you probably know most of this, but I didn't know just how massively you could extend your jump at The Crown until I saw the video!
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

That battle island video looks fun. A map balanced for two teams? I can't help but feel watching the two teams spawn endlessly at each side and meet fighting in the middle will look a bit like watching a game of DOTA; complete with hero ESF pilots farming them for xp and gold?

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Battle Island looks interesting. Have to see how/if they integrate with main continents. Wonder if they've gone for a straight symmetrical design?

I think I saw a panning shot which showed the warpgates and central area in quick succession. Looked symmetrical to me. Definitely more dota than counter strike.

Will it be mlg only or will us plebs be able to play too? If the latter it could be good to have a squad take part and represent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Looked surprisingly small to me, but all we have for reference are the full continents, so perhaps not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Will it be mlg only or will us plebs be able to play too? If the latter it could be good to have a squad take part and represent.
    They wanted to include them in the game as well, as 'interstitial steps between continents' or some such guff. Basically, they will exist in some form as a bridge between continents, probably. Would make sense to have them available as private battle arenas too, since that is what they are designed for.
    Last edited by Rizlar; 30-06-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I thought the idea behind them was so you could get two or three opposing outfits to get together for a good old fashion kicking without having any zerg issues.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Anyone tried the new Animal Crossing? I haven't really got into it since the Gamecube version and it's great being charmed all over again.

For the uninitiated, part of the appeal is being able to customize and make it your own. Though I don't really have any imagination so this is what my game looks like.

I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

I like this guy, expecially the choice of music

I need to practice, that much is obvious.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Haha yeah, brilliant!

I'll try and show up sometime again. I feel like im done burning out on PS2 and should play again! No, I havent grown tired of being a stalking Skulk yet, or a divebombing Lerk, how can you ever I say? If I just had a Gorge with Vilebomb I'm sure no MAX would come near me!

NS2 lads being all Parteh!

http://i.imgur.com/gDLpekt.jpg
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?