Page 96 of 285 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 5688

Thread: Off-topic

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Dude (he looked like a "dude") was pretty good, I must say. It's a nice song, and that was a rather decent metal impression of it.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    That aside, I'm having a blast and enjoying myself immensely!
    I'm thinking i'm going to get it, simply because that time period fascinates me.
    But i'm curious, haven't you purchased it through Steam then?
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

how on earth can you guys sit in front of the computer all day and come home and sit some more?!
    i have been sitting and typing medical records, medical background/historys for 42 ppl! it is insaine! (and i am not even done yet...)
    all because of my colleagues dont know how the system works and the once that do are so slow that i just end up taking over anyway...
    7 in the morning until just now... I am exhausted!

ZzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzz....
    She's got lots of layers, like an onion made of boobs.
    - Lilith about Moxxi
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    I'm thinking i'm going to get it, simply because that time period fascinates me.
    But i'm curious, haven't you purchased it through Steam then?
    No, I didn't purchase it at all. Got a 770 gtx and aspirates, splinter cell blacklist and batman oranges all came with it. Only the latter was steam key, other two were for uwait. Still, you get what you pay for and I'm enjoying it more and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    Dude (he looked like a "dude")
    Hah, that instantly made me think of this "dude", who both looks like a dude and knows that he's the Dude. Even moreso for being in the middle of a crowd of conventional looking German shoppers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...iFVVtUI#at=531

No, I didn't purchase it at all. Got a 770 gtx and aspirates, splinter cell blacklist and batman oranges all came with it. Only the latter was steam key, other two were for uwait. Still, you get what you pay for and I'm enjoying it more and more.
    I'm in a similar position in that I got an 760 gtx recently but I cannot work out (or find with google) how to activate the damn games. How did you do it?!

Wally is now on Steam!

Quote Originally Posted by protorp View Post
    Hah, that instantly made me think of this "dude", who both looks like a dude and knows that he's the Dude. Even moreso for being in the middle of a crowd of conventional looking German shoppers.

Mesmerizing....

What a surreal juxtaposition. Where to start? The jostick in the guitar, the crowd of non-plussed Germans, the lady awkwardly reaching into her handbag at 3:44 as she slowly realises that her face is being melted, the security pass around the neck of the God Of Rock. Wow.

Wally is now on Steam!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by protorp View Post

Reminded me a little of a guy who used to play spanish guitar like every day on a pier in the fairly quiet Cornish town where I studied. Except instead of being surrounded by shoppers there would be a single old couple standing a few meters away wearing waterproofs and eating an icecream...

Also he wasn't quite as good as the link, very nice! Metal GoT was pretty epic too.

Network Hub
    Great video, funny audience.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyTrooper View Post
    I'm in a similar position in that I got an 760 gtx recently but I cannot work out (or find with google) how to activate the damn games. How did you do it?!
    Did they send you links with activation codes? Use the code redemption features on steam and up lay respectively.

On commute ATM but can list more detail when home if you need.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    That last guy was really good! Possibly just slightly full of himself too...
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyTrooper View Post
    the lady awkwardly reaching into her handbag at 3:44 as she slowly realises that her face is being melted
    Yeah it does feel a bit like someone's got at the water supply of this quiet German town, and everyone in the audience is now a square on acid for the very first time

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    how on earth can you guys sit in front of the computer all day and come home and sit some more?!
    Personally, I hate people and moving.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Wally, here's some more detail on activating the codes. Sorry if this isn't the bit you mean and I'm teaching you how to suck eggs here;

Your mistake is doing work. I just sit at the computer all day.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Nicely done! Well, here's hoping it's done downloading by the time I get home tonight. Give me a shout if you ever fancy hopping onto the multiplayer.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

After doing exactly that for a few months, I realised I was slowly becoming depressed and putting on weight. An hour or so jogging or cycling helps break things up between work and play for me. Now my PS2 time is often spent wishing my legs would stop hurting, so sitting is a blessing.

My belly has grown a fair bit since I started college and this inspired me to go for a quick run.

God, I'm unfit... My lung capacity is non-existent and now when I cough I sound like an asthmatic seagull
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Very happy day in my office today since this launched - http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/11/2...ropean-launch/