Page 132 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4161

Thread: Off-topic

  1. #2621
    Network Hub AlfieV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    So, I'm in Texas and was introduced to the term "mall walker" today. People who walk around the mall to exercise. Frequently in matching outfits. Brilliant.
    So when you get back are we gonna see you and Grible wandering around the St James Centre in animal print onesies then?

  2. #2622
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfieV View Post
    So when you get back are we gonna see you and Grible wandering around the St James Centre in animal print onesies then?
    You mean you haven't seen us already!?

    Speaking of which - we should have a summer meet up during Fringe time.

  3. #2623
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvornator View Post
    I guess now would be a good time to acquaint you, should you have missed it, with the People Of Walmart http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/
    That's... quite something. And then it linked to wtftattoos.com. And then I found this gem: http://wtftattoos.com/giraffic-park-2/
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

  4. #2624
    Network Hub Grible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh,Scotland
    Posts
    408
    I do not own a 'onesie' this is a lie. An evil lie spread by the TR.

    Yes to a meet up during Fringe time. Pints of an evening or games of an afternoon, or a massive fried breakfast followed by sitting on the mile and trying to convert people to Vanu - it could be street theatre, they can't prove anything.

    I'll even consider wearing my Onesie. That I don't own.

  5. #2625
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,489
    Brilliant. Though it shows how different attitudes are in the UK and US. If you take a picture of a woman eating something on the tube, you can expect at least 90 articles to be written about it on the Guardian about how much of a gross invasion of privacy it is. Meanwhile, in The Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, nobody bats an eyelid when this gets posted;

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.



  6. #2626
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dewi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Grible View Post
    I do not own a 'onesie' this is a lie. An evil lie spread by the TR.

    Yes to a meet up during Fringe time. Pints of an evening or games of an afternoon, or a massive fried breakfast followed by sitting on the mile and trying to convert people to Vanu - it could be street theatre, they can't prove anything.

    I'll even consider wearing my Onesie. That I don't own.
    I know me and Jo would be up for this. Would anyone be happy to put us up though, don't fancy paying Fringe staying prices.
    SpellSlinger: Dewi | Warrior: Scyala

    Join RPS in Wildstar!
    Check out the new player thread for info on how to join!

  7. #2627
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    320
    That's a great tattoo. That's all that needs to be said, I think.
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator
    Planetside 2 DavidGan1x - Come admire my terrible KDR

  8. #2628
    Network Hub TWChristine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    So, I'm in Texas and was introduced to the term "mall walker" today. People who walk around the mall to exercise. Frequently in matching outfits. Brilliant.
    It's so weird to think that stuff like that is new to people. And kind of sad too, in a way. 'Murica!

  9. #2629
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    6,443
    Quote Originally Posted by TWChristine View Post
    It's so weird to think that stuff like that is new to people. And kind of sad too, in a way. 'Murica!
    wait. thats a thing?

    also, that game of campers is awesome.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 25-04-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

    verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

    "It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

    "I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

    "At least he has some personality."

  10. #2630
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,489
    It certainly explains why so many of the People of Wallmart are on the heavy side. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but walking is to exercise what PS2 is to esports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.



  11. #2631
    Network Hub TWChristine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    wait. thats a thing?
    The mall walking? It's often groups of old people that get together, usually before the mall officially opens (doors are open but stores are closed). I guess it's good for them though really..gets them out and socializing and some exercise. It's kind of a sad way of doing it, but I think the benefits for them are probably worth it.

  12. #2632
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,169
    The fact most have matching outfits is my issue with it.

    Also, Dewi - I might be able to put you up. I already have some people staying at mine in the summer, so the gf may veto anyone else staying!

  13. #2633
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    6,443
    IF IT WORKED FOR THE NAZIS, ITLL WORK FOR THE FAT MASSES OF THE AMERICAN MALL

    etc.
    - Tom De Roeck.

    verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

    "It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

    "I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

    "At least he has some personality."

  14. #2634
    Network Hub moms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    in a bar, somewhere.
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    So, I'm in Texas and was introduced to the term "mall walker" today. People who walk around the mall to exercise. Frequently in matching outfits. Brilliant.
    Meanwhile, at the other end of the Texas spectrum...
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-count...ry?id=23457485

    Yippee-i-o-ki-ay!
    "Bring me my purse."

    please visit
    the Game Orphanage

    Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

  15. #2635
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,489
    Iron Sheiks twitter is a magnificent piece of mental.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/the_ironsheik

    Highlights:

    Every day should be the earth day and equal to important everyday should be Chris Brown has mosquito dick day

    Dwight Coward you wear lipstick and get fucked by 50 dead dogs you are big time jabroni raisin balls go fuck yourself

    Happy Wolrd Penguin Day accept the Miley today happy you are a dumb bitch pancake tits day
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.



  16. #2636
    Network Hub TWChristine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    That's... quite something. And then it linked to wtftattoos.com. And then I found this gem: http://wtftattoos.com/giraffic-park-2/
    Randomly came across this..what timing!
    SxgEy.jpg

  17. #2637
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Iron Sheiks twitter is a magnificent piece of mental.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/the_ironsheik

    Highlights:

    Every day should be the earth day and equal to important everyday should be Chris Brown has mosquito dick day

    Dwight Coward you wear lipstick and get fucked by 50 dead dogs you are big time jabroni raisin balls go fuck yourself

    Happy Wolrd Penguin Day accept the Miley today happy you are a dumb bitch pancake tits day
    "Ronald McDonald you look like fucking dumb Mcnugget Dick low life cheeseburger tits FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR BIG MAC I break your fucking neck"

    Hahahaha. This is amazing. I need to keep some of these for the next time I fly into an irrational rage (maybe end up on PS2RageTells).
    Last edited by fish food carl; 26-04-2014 at 06:52 AM.

  18. #2638
    Network Hub AlfieV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Grible View Post
    Yes to a meet up during Fringe time. Pints of an evening or games of an afternoon, or a massive fried breakfast followed by sitting on the mile and trying to convert people to Vanu - it could be street theatre, they can't prove anything.
    Now that sounds like a plan! Although any Edinburgh gathering wouldn't be complete without a photo op outside the Omni Centre, gotta show the Giraffes some love!

  19. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by moms View Post
    Meanwhile, at the other end of the Texas spectrum...
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-count...ry?id=23457485

    Yippee-i-o-ki-ay!
    What a great idea, except for the fact that a lot of that meat will probably be unfit for consumption if it's truly feral. Hard to keep diseases out of a population of animals with no guidance.

    On the other hand, here in the UK there are people who would pay triple price for that kind of meat. Just hope their butchery process weeds out any problem carcasses before it affects those who'd be eating it.

  20. #2640
    Network Hub moms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    in a bar, somewhere.
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatChance52 View Post
    What a great idea, except for the fact that a lot of that meat will probably be unfit for consumption if it's truly feral. Hard to keep diseases out of a population of animals with no guidance.

    On the other hand, here in the UK there are people who would pay triple price for that kind of meat. Just hope their butchery process weeds out any problem carcasses before it affects those who'd be eating it.
    Or maybe, cull the feral pigs, then cull the feral people.. Texas style.
    "Bring me my purse."

    please visit
    the Game Orphanage

    Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •