Page 132 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4161

Thread: Off-topic

Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    So, I'm in Texas and was introduced to the term "mall walker" today. People who walk around the mall to exercise. Frequently in matching outfits. Brilliant.
    So when you get back are we gonna see you and Grible wandering around the St James Centre in animal print onesies then?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfieV View Post
    So when you get back are we gonna see you and Grible wandering around the St James Centre in animal print onesies then?
    You mean you haven't seen us already!?

Speaking of which - we should have a summer meet up during Fringe time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvornator View Post
    I guess now would be a good time to acquaint you, should you have missed it, with the People Of Walmart http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/
    That's... quite something. And then it linked to wtftattoos.com. And then I found this gem: http://wtftattoos.com/giraffic-park-2/
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

I do not own a 'onesie' this is a lie. An evil lie spread by the TR.

Yes to a meet up during Fringe time. Pints of an evening or games of an afternoon, or a massive fried breakfast followed by sitting on the mile and trying to convert people to Vanu - it could be street theatre, they can't prove anything.

I'll even consider wearing my Onesie. That I don't own.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Brilliant. Though it shows how different attitudes are in the UK and US. If you take a picture of a woman eating something on the tube, you can expect at least 90 articles to be written about it on the Guardian about how much of a gross invasion of privacy it is. Meanwhile, in The Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, nobody bats an eyelid when this gets posted;

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Quote Originally Posted by Grible View Post
    I do not own a 'onesie' this is a lie. An evil lie spread by the TR.

Yes to a meet up during Fringe time. Pints of an evening or games of an afternoon, or a massive fried breakfast followed by sitting on the mile and trying to convert people to Vanu - it could be street theatre, they can't prove anything.

I'll even consider wearing my Onesie. That I don't own.
    I know me and Jo would be up for this. Would anyone be happy to put us up though, don't fancy paying Fringe staying prices.
    SpellSlinger: Dewi | Warrior: Scyala

Join RPS in Wildstar!
    Check out the new player thread for info on how to join!

Network Hub
    That's a great tattoo. That's all that needs to be said, I think.
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator
    Planetside 2 DavidGan1x - Come admire my terrible KDR

So, I'm in Texas and was introduced to the term "mall walker" today. People who walk around the mall to exercise. Frequently in matching outfits. Brilliant.
    It's so weird to think that stuff like that is new to people. And kind of sad too, in a way. 'Murica!

Quote Originally Posted by TWChristine View Post
    It's so weird to think that stuff like that is new to people. And kind of sad too, in a way. 'Murica!
    wait. thats a thing?

also, that game of campers is awesome.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 25-04-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

It certainly explains why so many of the People of Wallmart are on the heavy side. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but walking is to exercise what PS2 is to esports.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    wait. thats a thing?
    The mall walking? It's often groups of old people that get together, usually before the mall officially opens (doors are open but stores are closed). I guess it's good for them though really..gets them out and socializing and some exercise. It's kind of a sad way of doing it, but I think the benefits for them are probably worth it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    The fact most have matching outfits is my issue with it.

Also, Dewi - I might be able to put you up. I already have some people staying at mine in the summer, so the gf may veto anyone else staying!

IF IT WORKED FOR THE NAZIS, ITLL WORK FOR THE FAT MASSES OF THE AMERICAN MALL

etc.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Meanwhile, at the other end of the Texas spectrum...
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-count...ry?id=23457485

Yippee-i-o-ki-ay!
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Iron Sheiks twitter is a magnificent piece of mental.

https://mobile.twitter.com/the_ironsheik

Highlights:

Every day should be the earth day and equal to important everyday should be Chris Brown has mosquito dick day

Dwight Coward you wear lipstick and get fucked by 50 dead dogs you are big time jabroni raisin balls go fuck yourself

Happy Wolrd Penguin Day accept the Miley today happy you are a dumb bitch pancake tits day

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    That's... quite something. And then it linked to wtftattoos.com. And then I found this gem: http://wtftattoos.com/giraffic-park-2/
    Randomly came across this..what timing!
    SxgEy.jpg

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Iron Sheiks twitter is a magnificent piece of mental.

https://mobile.twitter.com/the_ironsheik

Highlights:

Every day should be the earth day and equal to important everyday should be Chris Brown has mosquito dick day

Dwight Coward you wear lipstick and get fucked by 50 dead dogs you are big time jabroni raisin balls go fuck yourself

Happy Wolrd Penguin Day accept the Miley today happy you are a dumb bitch pancake tits day
    "Ronald McDonald you look like fucking dumb Mcnugget Dick low life cheeseburger tits FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR BIG MAC I break your fucking neck"

Hahahaha. This is amazing. I need to keep some of these for the next time I fly into an irrational rage (maybe end up on PS2RageTells).
    Last edited by fish food carl; 26-04-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grible View Post
    Now that sounds like a plan! Although any Edinburgh gathering wouldn't be complete without a photo op outside the Omni Centre, gotta show the Giraffes some love!

Quote Originally Posted by moms View Post
    Meanwhile, at the other end of the Texas spectrum...
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-count...ry?id=23457485

Yippee-i-o-ki-ay!
    What a great idea, except for the fact that a lot of that meat will probably be unfit for consumption if it's truly feral. Hard to keep diseases out of a population of animals with no guidance.

On the other hand, here in the UK there are people who would pay triple price for that kind of meat. Just hope their butchery process weeds out any problem carcasses before it affects those who'd be eating it.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatChance52 View Post
    What a great idea, except for the fact that a lot of that meat will probably be unfit for consumption if it's truly feral. Hard to keep diseases out of a population of animals with no guidance.

On the other hand, here in the UK there are people who would pay triple price for that kind of meat. Just hope their butchery process weeds out any problem carcasses before it affects those who'd be eating it.
    Or maybe, cull the feral pigs, then cull the feral people.. Texas style.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014