Page 151 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 5149

Thread: Off-topic

I've not watched it yet - but I think netflix offered me a free month (to beg me to come back or something) so I think I might take them up on it at some point and go on a binge.

Also this reminds me that I need to find out when Wentworth is coming back on....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Orange is the new Black is indeed pretty good. I watched the first season and was incredibly disappointed when I realised there was only 12 (or however many it was) episodes. Have yet to check out season 2, though.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Scottish, Northern Irish, English. Damn that quiz got me cold...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    South African, English, Welsh.

Naw.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I'm gonna be away for three weeks from tomorrow; if there's anything that needs to be handed over that isn't covered in the google doc I handed the council, let me know.

Also, does anyone know what happened to MrEclectic? Not heard from him for a month or two. I think I'll be in the wrong part of Greece though.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    does anyone know what happened to MrEclectic? Not heard from him for a month or two. I think I'll be in the wrong part of Greece though.

He's on Steam if you need to get hold of him.

Apart from that i think he's still around on Planetside because i've seen him log in a few times randomly, and PSU says he last logged in on Friday. Not seen him on here or mumble for a couple months though...
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm gonna be away for three weeks from tomorrow; if there's anything that needs to be handed over that isn't covered in the google doc I handed the council, let me know.

Also, does anyone know what happened to MrEclectic? Not heard from him for a month or two. I think I'll be in the wrong part of Greece though.
    Unsticky the outfit meeting thread, and Ksempac's out of date "thread of threads"?

Ill do that
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    The thread of threads should be maintained, as it still has a lot of currently valid info on it, such as the image resources.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

Quote Originally Posted by BasicPauly View Post
    The thread of threads should be maintained, as it still has a lot of currently valid info on it, such as the image resources.
    Problem is, mods do not have the ability to edit other people's posts. It's probably best that stuff like that goes on the website where we can easily update it...
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    True, but the site is more of a useful resource for new members and people wanting to know about us. For info, contact and resources, personally I use the forums a hell of a lot more.. Its nice to know where everything is.

There would be no harm in one of the more active members re-making an up to date and up to standards thread of all threads I assume?

I know its minor, but I saw it as a very useful resource to save me and others from trawling the archives.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

I suggest we get one of the council people to start a new thread, and that the council makes a new thread every now and then, as and when the old maintainer grows tired of doing it. I guess this will be discussed tonight.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by BasicPauly View Post
    True, but the site is more of a useful resource for new members and people wanting to know about us. For info, contact and resources, personally I use the forums a hell of a lot more.. Its nice to know where everything is.
    Then remake the tott to just link to a tott resource on the website, that more people can edit?

One problem that I see, is that the website actually laods really sluggishly, at least for me .It is enough for me to avoid going there if the info I need can be found somewhere else. Is anyone else experiencing this?

new mods now, enjoy.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    One problem that I see, is that the website actually laods really sluggishly, at least for me .It is enough for me to avoid going there if the info I need can be found somewhere else. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Seconded here

Quote Originally Posted by sinomatic View Post
    I've not watched it yet - but I think netflix offered me a free month (to beg me to come back or something) so I think I might take them up on it at some point and go on a binge.
    Careful, I was lured in by Arrested Development, OITNB and House of Cards and now they get ~£9 out of me a month.

Those with website loading problems; is this just the main pages or also the Dashboard (admin side of things).

If it's just the main pages, it may be the PS2 API calls, which can easily be removed.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    BANG

Those with website loading problems; is this just the main pages or also the Dashboard (admin side of things).

If it's just the main pages, it may be the PS2 API calls, which can easily be removed.
    Main page. If I ctrl+F5 it takes a fair amount of time more than I'd expect.

Could the PS2 API calls be made async? I've got extensive web development experience, so if this is done in JavaScript, it's something I could look into.