Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 2,601 to 2,611 of 2611

Thread: Off-topic

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Better idea: Gorkamorka MMO. Everyone plays angry, suicidal orks with a thirst for blood and a loose sense of camaraderie. Crafting systems let players build towering structures and relatively functional vehicles, except in this case all the giant penises make complete sense.

Everyone to the gronk tower! (see also: Orc Stain)

Lesser Hivemind Node WallyTrooper's Avatar
    I'd love a Gorkamorka MMO. Or Necromunda. But neither or those is likely to happen whilst Games Workshop is controlled by lawyers. Still, I'd settle for a good rip off of either. In the meantime I'll be interested to see what Warhammer: Total War turns out like. It's still not officially confirmed (I think) but someone in the outfit once told me that they knew someone working on it and CA bought the rights to it so I think it'll happen.
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    The world has lost a great poet.

RIP Warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    RIP Warrior.
    Man, that took me back.
    I used to work the switchboard at the "world famous" Cow Palace (on the outskirts of Frisco) back in the 80s. Next to the Grand National Rodeo, wrestling was the biggest, most consistent, draw and I usually got stuck working it.
    You would think that once the event started the calls would die down, but that was not the case.
    There was an audio feed from the event into the administrative office, where I sat, and it was part of my job to listen to it, keep track of the outcome, and to inform those calling of match results.
    The first time I worked it, I was amazed at the number of callers I got. (Mostly prepubescent boys and elderly women.) I would tell them who won the match, but found that the conversation would not end with that.
    They wanted to talk, and since I was stuck there, anyway, I would let them.
    Wrestling hit the Cow Palace once every couple of months or so, and it became my steady gig.
    I actually got to know many of the callers by name, and, though all the conversations began with match results, I found alot of them started to drift into personal life issues.. with most of them boiling down to loneliness.

But today, I was reminded of one kid, in particular, who used to call and lament the fact that he didn't know who his father was, but how he was pretty sure, that it was probably The Ultimate Warrior. I don't exactly recall how he came to this wishful conclusion (it was something weak and wacky.)

Still, a loss.. is a loss, so, my condolences to you, kid.. wherever you are, now.
    "Bring me my purse."

Steam: dead moms walking

Seen wandering around on Auraxis (PS2): zombie00000
    And introducing, on Auraxis (PS2) SweetMama
    While on Connery (PS2) as: PvtFricken

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Aw, poor guy...
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Activated Node
    Lots of Wildstar beta keys available for this weekend if people are interested in seeing the game. Sites where keys are available can be found here

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...-1#entry320313
    "Tread Softly and Carry a Big Gun."

PS 2 - Drexla
    Steam - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Was meaning to go back to Wildstar since I was in the winter beta, but apparently that has ended, so it's just weekend betas now. :'(

Still, updated the client so I may well give it another go.

Looks interesting, I'll probably have a look at it at some point over the weekend. Anything to break my current EU4 addiction will be welcome, especially as the hud is starting to burn into my screen
    Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Just watched some of the H1Z1 stream from yesterday.

Good to know the forgelight bugs we know from PS2 are still going strong. At one point the Jeep speeds off and disappears in reverse when he gets out...
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

I also loved the part where he flipped the jeep and it exploded.
    Physics