Page 106 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3538

Thread: Off-topic

ugh. well the game is worth it, atleast.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by fish food carl View Post
    I think I'm fish-food-carl on UPlay.

Not that it matters - two days later AND I'M STILL DOWNLOADING the game. ;_;

Uwot!?!!

I should be under Nicholols btw
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

already added a bunch o yalls
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    The usual cringefest of Warpgate just got a bit weird. Around the 3 minute mark, they're doing a little skit that's almost knowingly bad when Brolly goes off-piste and uses some very un-corporate language indeed.

Maybe the world fucker doesn't carry the same weight in Germany as it does in the UK, either way it's the first time WG has made me laugh out loud in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Just saw that video on Reddit. THIS IS AWESOME. Could we do something similar ? We have a few people able to recording videos.
    Last edited by Ksempac; 31-12-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post
    Just so that video on Reddit. THIS IS AWESOME.
    The MAX responses in that video are pretty damn impressive, those guys are well drilled!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    Cool! Such chaos. I can't even imagine how confused you would be watching that not knowing anything about PS2.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Hehe, yeah that was chaotic! But well played. We could surely do something similar with the right setup. It requires someone to run that stream consolidation software, whatever it is.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

You can use Xsplit to emulate a "webcam" as your screen capture and play it through google hangout/skype. The one recording can then use Xsplit themselves to record certain areas of the screen as separate captures.

Doesn't need to be a stream, it can simply be a post edit. I think that would made it way better, as the person editing could select more intelligently which stream to show at which time (even have things like dual main screen when that makes sense), and add a tons of stuff/effects (ex : squad classes). It's of course quite a lot of work,we would need a volunteer editor.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    The usual cringefest of Warpgate just got a bit weird. Around the 3 minute mark, they're doing a little skit that's almost knowingly bad when Brolly goes off-piste and uses some very un-corporate language indeed.

Maybe the world fucker doesn't carry the same weight in Germany as it does in the UK, either way it's the first time WG has made me laugh out loud in a while.
    Oh wow. Cringey McCringeington and the Cringiest Cringe ever. I love watching these!

Quote Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post

Just saw that video on Reddit. THIS IS AWESOME. Could we do something similar ? We have a few people able to recording videos.
    Yeah that was brilliant. It's not even like it's mindless, soul less farming either, their genuinely defending BL-4 Crash against shit tons of TR. Even if the TR were clearly zerging and unorganised, it's still pretty impressive that they lasted so long.

I for one would be very interested in taking part if we were to get a few people doing it. We are after all the kings of CO-OP what with Miller MLG outfits and TVA and VS being unbeatable when it comes to alerts nowerdays and such... Perhaps we could get something prepared for CCEU? By far our best editor is Jag, i'm sure he'd be happy to take up a few new projects judging by his response in the RPSCast thread?
    Last edited by NickWhite; 31-12-2013 at 01:15 AM.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

If we do such a video it does need to end with a splitscreen of us doing something very very silly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    I really like that they include the comms. Nice touch.

Happy New Year everybody!!

Lots of love
    /Moxxi
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Happy new year to you all! My new year's resolution is to harvest more giraffe pelts than ever, and fashion a pimp coat out of them.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Happy New Year guys! Hope you all have a good one; even if, like me, you're unlucky enough to be working tonight
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Happy planet span round a star day! Looking forward to Galactic New Years Eve, that's going to be a hell of a party if 2000 was anything to go by. Only six Galactic Years until the Earth moves out of the suns habitable zone

Hopefully they cancel the Simpsons by then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

Here's a Twitch Is Mental to celebrate.

I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Oh hush, he is both doing APP and DEP, ver naught! Vatsim doesnt have seperated roles eeh? Doesnt seem that mental to me, except he didnt use the proper way to call out a near-collision:

Center: "TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 degrees."
    TWA 2341: "Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"
    Center: "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"

Pappa Hotel Pappa Echo Pappa Switching Off for 2014, thanks for ATC and bye bye

[/COLOR]
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Network Hub
    A VS pilot from Woodman hits BR100 in dashing style -

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by fish food carl View Post
    A VS pilot from Woodman hits BR100 in dashing style -
    Hot damn! Also: giraffe camo is the best camo.

edit: Just watched that Warpgate video for the first time. Hadn't seen any of the others - you guys are too harsh, it was actually surprisingly good! Hopefully those funny fuckers will keep on producing such content-rich, mildly humorous videos with their amusing scottish/dutch accents.
    Last edited by Rizlar; 02-01-2014 at 05:03 PM.