Page 61 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2611

Thread: Off-topic

it is not fair!
    i wanna stay home in the sun and work against the paleness on my skin (sunbathing). but nooooo! i have to work tonight. it is so hot outside! WHY?!?!

NOT FAIR!!
    You need me again, sweet lips?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Guessing everyone saw this on the RPS front page already, but here it is again anyway. Megalols. Syfy channel wishes it had anything this hilariously badly acted/awesome!

Is anyone at all interested in playing firefall? I was in the closed beta for a bit but never really played it that much due to stuff, but it looks like they've changed the game a lot and it might be fun to go in and kick around a bit.

I'm scared of all FTP games now, they're so damn expensive lol
    PS2 a.k.a. PurpleSnow
    also available on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Kind of was interested ages ago. Somehow it's done a reverse-Wildstar tho and ended up less interesting to me now than it was when I first heard about it. Downloading the client anyway, perhaps see you in there!

edit: Oooh! Finished downloading. I hear you CaBBagE, doubt that anything can convince me to spend quite as much money on stupid shit as PS2 has tho.
    Last edited by Rizlar; 09-07-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I have tho client installed and ready to launch, but have been away from computer or too busy playing Planetside to try Firefall. Having a hard time starting up this illicit affair while my love for PS2 is still so strong...

T'would be fun to try with some of you guys here though. Is there a thread for Firefall in the sociability forum? Let's use that to coordinate.

Jim might be doing a thang.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    I've tried firefall a few times but it's never really clicked with me. Looks great and it has potential but so far they seem a lot more interested in pushing pvp than pve. It never really gives you any idea of what you're supposed to be doing or why you're supposed to care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Jim might be doing a thong.
    Wha---?

What? Don't judge me.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

I dont know why, but Ive always liked Sisqo.

Or was that Captain Sisko? Well both in either case.

also, they bleeped "breasts"? what the hell, murrica?!
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    also, they bleeped "breasts"? what the hell, murrica?!
    The word breasts - BAD

Grown-ass man with a one-fingered glove, waistjacket and belly button piercing doing cartwheels at the beach - GOOD

If you leave it to me to keep the thread alive, I'll do it with some really useful consumer advice that I made but don't have a home for anywhere else. If enough people don't hate it I may do a series (WARNING - some really stupid shit in this here, I was going to have a load of captions mocking things but it's Garrys Mod so I could never make it look dumber than it already is. Hopefully it's understood that I'm laughing at it and not with it);

I found this on Imgur!
    AMUSE ME!!

Ugly Slut Biscuit!
    You need me again, sweet lips?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    That's inaccurate as it doesn't allow for the combination of the words "knob" and "jockey" which is a very common insult here.

"Yer man over there, he's a bleedin' knob jockey" - that fellow over that side of the road likes to partake in sex with men is the rough translation.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Monthly dose.

Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Makes me want to watch the He Man movie all over again.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    I found this on Imgur!
    AMUSE ME!!

Ugly Slut Biscuit!
    Insecure Boner Dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    I found this on Imgur!
    AMUSE ME!!

Ugly Slut Biscuit!
    You Communist Crotch Hammer!

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    If you leave it to me to keep the thread alive, I'll do it with some really useful consumer advice that I made but don't have a home for anywhere else. If enough people don't hate it I may do a series (WARNING - some really stupid shit in this here, I was going to have a load of captions mocking things but it's Garrys Mod so I could never make it look dumber than it already is. Hopefully it's understood that I'm laughing at it and not with it);
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post

I watched half of this and I have one question. What the actual fuck have I just watched?
    Planetside 2 | Miller | [RPS] Irumani

Quote Originally Posted by Skiant View Post
    You Communist Crotch Hammer!

I watched half of this and I have one question. What the actual fuck have I just watched?
    I hate to say it but that was the normal half. Shit gets weird in the last act.

Its a random assortment of servers from garrysmod, which is like the neverland of online gaming. You turn up ten years after you last played it and it somehow still has a userbase with the average age of fourteen.

I slag it off but the anything goes attitude and the enthusiasm the community has for whatever the hell it is theyre doing is impressive. Just make sure you turn voice off to maximise your enjoyment.

And watch the rest of that video if you really want to get freaked out.