Page 67 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 4081

Thread: Off-topic

Oh please darling no one will kill you for that! I am happy you are back!
    i dont recognize your name at all but you are welcome back and take the time you need + ask if you get insecure or think you misunderstood something. I do that from time to time cuz it gets abit messy and mumbly on mumble.
    you are never alone
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Indeed, welcome back! We have been working on improving squad cohesion, so it's kind of good to hear that you were being herded back towards the group. No hard feelings of course, we all wander off occasionally!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Welcome back! I think I remember "Orbbz" from a long long time ago. Have you been enjoying your return to Auraxis? Planetside 2 is quite a different game now to what it was six months ago...

You need to have made 10 posts to be able to start a thread on this forum, so I guess it's time to get started!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    Welcome back! I think I remember "Orbbz" from a long long time ago. Have you been enjoying your return to Auraxis? Planetside 2 is quite a different game now to what it was six months ago...

You need to have made 10 posts to be able to start a thread on this forum, so I guess it's time to get started!
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. And yeah, I was a pretty active Heavy/MAX back then, so that might make sense. Not too active on voice comms on leadership, but I played a ton of PS2 back then. Good to see that the core game is still as addictive as ever.

Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. And yeah, I was a pretty active Heavy/MAX back then, so that might make sense. Not too active on voice comms on leadership, but I played a ton of PS2 back then. Good to see that the core game is still as addictive as ever.
    You. I remember you. In the mountains.

Most of you probably know about this guy already, he's been around for ages but I've recently acquired his book which has sparked my interest again. Freaking hilarious!

http://www.27bslash6.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    He's the guy that was a GM for FFXI right?
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Umm, not sure if trolling.... but no, as far as I'm aware he wasn't

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Nah I'm not trolling. I've never read his site that much but I remember first coming across it around the same time someone showed me a blog from a guy who used to work as a GM for Final Fantasy XI and told stories about all the stupid shit he had to put up with while in that position.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Ah no, this guy is a graphic designer originally from oz.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Definitely seen some of his stuff before. There are always good stories to be had from grumpy IT people as well.

As a freelancer in the creative industry, my current favorite/least-favorite-actually-kind-of-terrifying-aaaaaggh one is this: https://twitter.com/forexposure_txt
    Last edited by Rizlar; 08-08-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Activated Node
    I have new internet in my house and it is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twennynoin View Post
    I have new internet in my house and it is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.
    What provider?

And how fast?

Activated Node
    I am (unfortunately) with Virgin Media. I hate their customer service but I'm poor, they're cheap and pretty fast. I'm currently getting 54 download. Seeing as the quickest I've ever got from a provider is around 23-26, this is waaay faster.

That's better than mine.

I'm on 32 Mbit down, 3 Mbit up. Granted, I only pay 20e / month.

Activated Node
    I speed tested again and I'm on around 6ish up and 54 down. I'm only paying 22 a month. If I had the money though I wouldn't be giving Virgin media my custom but right now, I'm too poor to be picky.

104MBPS in the living room at the router. Due to powerline adapter drop off I get about 60MBPS in here, and 12ms ping to the nearest speedtest.net server.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    That's better than mine.

I'm on 32 Mbit down, 3 Mbit up. Granted, I only pay 20e / month.
    I'm just going to pretend Dewi didn't say anything;

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.