Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    thought we did complete it, after 'your guides' all switched to mains? I could be wrong though, it was a while ago now.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    thought we did complete it, after 'your guides' all switched to mains? I could be wrong though, it was a while ago now.
    we went back after scrounging more people. in those days having a char barely above the map lvl meant it was a bit harder than might be now, and if malawi's data is true for even mini dungeons it will be even easier. Just fancied it as a group activity as lots to slay as the prequel too.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Excellent dungeon runs (SE1 and COE2) yesterday with Malawi showing us some new stacking points and focussing on might stacking and summoned weapons. Died more than I would have liked, mainly as I was tired and off my game, but was refreshing to do the full on speedrun approach. Whilst we wont be doing this every run, its good to see that we can run like this and try to critique our performance:
    Thoughts:
    -Not all summoned weapons were getting picked up - hard to grab them sometimes for banners - shall try to drop banners close to the stack spot rather than on our feet.
    -We had Ele, Guard, Warriorx2 Ranger. Worked well. Warriors gave banners/EA, Ele gave fire fields and summoned weapons, Guard reflects/aegis. If we do this kind of run I think Ele, Guard, Warrior +2 others is probably optimal outside of Arah/fracs, so will try to get all 3 of those classes rebuilt post patch to be able to fill that role. And practice more on Staff Ele in dungeons - I hope Dwayna grants those of you hoining me patience on those runs
    -Need to unlock the grenth trait to get most out of my axe build. Hope to get that tonight.
    -New stack point for SE1 golems is great
    -
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    New stack point for SE1 golems is great
    -
    Oh? Wo ist das?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Right when you get out of the tunnel in a corner by the large pipe ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Right when you get out of the tunnel in a corner by the large pipe ahead.
    Out of mined tunnel, swing left but instead of going up the stairs into the BIGGER pipe, you huddle in the corner?

don't swing anywhere, just stop almost dead ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    don't swing anywhere, just stop almost dead ahead.
    Did think that at first but wanted to check (so many pipes n tunnels in there) - it's better because?

the golems don't have a far to go, reflects are more effective and FGS can be used without going up the wall.