Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    And we failed We need at least one guardian I think in this dungeon. I'm happy to retry though.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    we had 4, and it was still difficult.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I don't mind difficult, but difficult and time bound to 2 weeks is a bit crap really. I swapped out from zerker warrior to Ele so I was better ranged and healing, but we repeatedly wiped on last phase of the laser room. Would be a fantastic dungeon if it was permanent and had token rewards to encourage replay, but as I'm travelling for work next week I may well miss out... Another go Sunday?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I agree about the difficulty of temporary content; it seems a bit silly to make a dungeon which requires some mastery but is only around for two weeks.

We had a remarkably smooth run a couple of days ago -- not a single wipe, incredibly. No idea how we got through it so cleanly. I'm beginning to think that Malawi's presence bestows a magic touch on any dungeon run. Anyway, I'm happy to run it again.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

I will not be defeated so easily let's try again this weekend with you saf as you have a guardian and let's also do a lvl 19 fractal I'm going to try F14 beta a bit until mid afternoon and then will come to kill pirates and others
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 29-06-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Activated Node
    thats the spririt!

//Valconas

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    definitely up for getting lazerboyo with a hammer up his butt!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Sunday then?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sunday, yes. 8ish?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Sunday, yes. 8ish?
    I'll try to be there, I want to finish that thing at least once.

will def try to be a part of the dream team once more
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

2 parties successfully made it this time!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Both fast runs, and amazingly we didn't wipe once ( though it was VERY close on that last boss. Bloody cannons...)
    There was most of a third team wanting to go also, so I guess a few in the guild haven't run it yet. I guess I can be persuaded to go again if folk want and I'm on. If it wasn't time limited could even have a go at the 3 optional (hard) achievements, but that's not likely before next Tuesday.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I might be able to go again some time, the non buggy time I did it was a very good run.

On the hard achievements, dodging the lasers sounds doable, dodging the aoe sounds bloody hard unless you do the logging off trick and what's the other one, the time limit? If so we got that one on our run :]

Network Hub
    My first run of it yesterday went pretty smooth, so I'd definitely be up for another go.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Good job last night all - just one wipe in our party and an otherwise very smooth run.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Yikes, darn shame I wasn't around but shirt mountain needed flattened (ironed) along with dinner creation (tm) and general recovery after riding 75 miles in the morning...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ran COE3 tonight after WvW. Which was my last path for the title apart from Arah 4.
    I feel my destiny approaching... Or at least approaching on an evening I've got 4 or 5 hours spare , which may not be for a while...

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Well I'm going to need my arah 4 done at some time so I'm in for that one :]

My list is gradually getting shorter at least, will complete it one day and arah is definitely the hardest one to get people together for.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Because it's long and the bosses are tedious, and I'm not even talking about Simin.

I reckon once achievement awards are in we'll have more people going for the title, so at least getting a party is going to be easier. A good party, however...