Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Yeah I don't doubt it, I just want it crossed off the list.

Once I've seen them I'll judge if I want to return but it doesn't help that the zones are ugly and the risen are annoying enemies at the best of times so compound that with the length and annoyance vs actual rewards and it doesn't take much to push people away.

Hopefully the reward jiggle they're looking at will help it but I mostly imagine they'll just nerf the rewards from some dungeons and not buff any.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    If they're redoing rewards, I'd be very disappointed if they don't find some way to make the long paths more rewarding.

If you need an extra person for an Arah 4 run at some point, I'm up for it.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

There's no way around it, is there? Put my name on your list as well.

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    your names are on my list... what I will do with the list however is to be decided
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Please bear in mind that for Arah Path 4 you need at least 2 DPSers 2 fast people for kiting "bright stuff" and one dedicated person for the tears. Make sure you book 7 hours in case (you will need breaks) and that you are in a good patient and concentrating mood.
    As previously stated I am happy to do all the other paths including 1 so make sure you have those under your belt if possible before attempting 4 it will give you a good idea about Lupicus for a start. That said Jarnade's first Arah path was 4 and we still speak to each other even if he says: "friends don't make friends do path 4"
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 05-07-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    Pleas ebear in mind that for Arah Path 4 you need at least 2 DPSers 2 fast people for kiting "bright stuff" and one dedicated person for the tears. Make sure you book 7 horus in case and you are in a good patient and concentration mood.
    and tell me so I can usefully console, help with kind words and not laugh at all when the rage strikes on mumble
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Preparation is everything. We've got youtube, the forums, intothemists, etc., so I am not really worried too much as long as people do their homework. :P

Yeah, would be nice to book in the path 4 run some time so we can prepare for it suitably.

Looks like we had 4 of us here state our interest so that's a good start :]

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I'd be up for it at some point if you're making plans, but I'm not in a rush.

Obscure Node
    I'd also be up for arah path 4 (or 1), maybe we could even have another race like the ones a few weeks ago

~blaergh

I'm happy to help out with any Arah path's going so we probably could get 2 groups together.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Activated Node
    I'd also like to get p4 over with.

Me and Minalda are interested in Arah runs, we need those damn badges for the armours, but 7 hour runs won't really be possible unless they start at like noon at worst. Keep us posted on twitter about the advancement of this thing, will ya?
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

What with the dungeon reward changes incoming, there's some more discussion from Colin of the CoF nerf vs. other reward increases here: http://www.guildwars2hub.com/feature...-looking-ahead

I still need my dungeon master, who's up for something dungeony this weekend?

yep, I'll be around tonight and Sunday afternoon/evening for definite. not so much Saturday though.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Same here. Let's get this done. \o/

Count me in wherever you need an extra

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Always happy to help if one needed.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

We tackled the new TA fw/up last night (with the endlessly respawning spiders on the boss). If you follow the official forums you'll have seen the volume of QQing over recent changes to this boss. In sum: it's tough. We identified three possible strategies.

1. Melee the tree, and chain reflects. Problem is that the spiders come from all sides so it's hard to reflect everything. But this is fast, and could work.

2. Kite the spiders around the tree, spreading out the spiders' aggro. This works well, but takes a loooong time. Also it gets much harder if (when) someone goes down, since the spider aggro per player rises.

3. Stand close to the entrance, chain reflects with four guardians who take out the spiders. Engineer with 1500 grenade range solos tree whilst we protect him.

We eventually cracked it with number 3. I can't see this being possible without multiple reflects.