Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So, Arah has come by worryingly quickly. Most kind of ANet to suspend living story during our dungeon marathon.
    I was thinking Path 1 (since I haven't run this path since before I joined RPS) Monday, 8ish. Will clash with Tequatl, but unless we limit it to Fri/Sat it's going to clash with something, and the wife is out Monday which gives me a clear evening and an early start which we may well need.
    I seem to recall last time we had a big push on Arah we got 2 groups worth, hopefully we can do similarly on this occasion.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Happy to help where needed (shout me on Steam if I'm not in Tyria), though I suspect there will be plenty of guildies needing to tick off Arah paths.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Think I still need path 1, and I definitely need 4.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    YAY Arah! My favourite, if you need some people to get a full party give me a shout but priority to those who needs it first
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Arah P4 on Friday or Saturday? I'll make sure my ISP know what's in for them if they don't provide a stable connection. In the good ol' RPS Blood Bowl tradition, acid bricks to the balls, yes Sir.

Network Hub
    I remember once running the path with the chicken being un-undeaded. Still have to do the rest, though, and I'm actualy quite curious for Story. I'll try to make Friday or Saturday.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I will be around for a story run on Sunday night, if not before (finally capping off a personal story for the first time!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    I will be around for a story run on Sunday night, if not before (finally capping off a personal story for the first time!)
    Likely busy with guild missions sunday night tbh.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Likely busy with guild missions sunday night tbh.
    Noted. The event starts Sunday so I wrote Sunday, is all. I'll probably be around at other times as well.
    Last edited by Screwie; 07-05-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I said Sunday to somewhat optimistically fit a story mode in post missions, but that may or may not be practical. Was just over an hour when we ran on Wednesday.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So, Arah P1 tonight? Salix was only one who said he needed the path, but I'm sure others will too. I'll be on from 7.30

Bah, I can't make it tonight but would like to.

I will give Arah Story mode a run on Tuesday night though, if anyone wants to come along. Start around 8pm. (I've not done it before, but I will do my research beforehand.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Can't make it tonight goign to see the New Ghibli film
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Activated Node
    can we do it before teq? How long does p1 last? or maybe after?
    Valconas

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Be hard to fit in before or after teq. sadly. Should take 1.5h, but may well take longer as we are out of practice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    1.5h is probably quite optimistic for a "rusty run" of p1.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I can help with Arah.

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b_G314G3YU

If you've never done Arah, p1 is a bad path to do as very first because the waypoint to Lupicus is so far away. Honestly maybe we should do p3 today instead and work up to that.

Also the best Lupicus starting advice you'll ever get: Buy two melee weapons with sigils of energy to swap between.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Great Arah P1 runs today - 2 parties, 3 Arah virgins, and 4 folk completed the path for the first time. Bonus points to Malawi for making us melee Lupi. Apart from the huge run to Lupi, its actually a decent path (and until today the only one I hadn't done with RPS). Story mode runs tomorrow I think (I'll probably be on later about 9ish UK, so don't wait for me if you want to go earlier)