Threaded View

screenshot_20130306-22-46-51.jpg
    "Oooo, let's stop, this is a good place for a picture.."

screenshot_20130306-22-34-19.jpg
    Sweet air man, yeah.

screenshot_20130306-22-26-29.jpg
    SOOO MANYYYYYY UNDULATIONS!!!

screenshot_20130307-16-55-46.jpg
    And then we were there!!! At the anomaly coordinates! We dug through the 3 metre thick ice with our bare hands and there it was, staring up at us like some kind of Stephen Merchant voiced portal 2 rip off. As we stared back into its eye we made funny faces and demanded that it give us more batteries.

screenshot_20130306-22-19-25.jpg
    Ahead stood the "Eastern Frozen Sea". We moonwalked across the ice in victory until Mitch let out a yelp and exclaimed "IT'S HIM! FORGIVE ME MIGHTY VANU!". Then i heard it. "LEAVE THE RESTRICTED AREA IMMEDIATELY." Surely that was the mighty Vanu?! "His will be done!" we praised. We were already doomed. Traction is a cruel misstress on ice...

We were struck down. Mitch first with a stylish collapse that earnt him a 9/10 from the judge from Japan, then Paul half way through a "I NEED YOUR HELP!" voip...

In those final seconds, having seen my fellow Geologists smited mere feet from me, i glanced at the shapes in the corner of my eye. The Flash's: Gordon, Bear and Rudolph. "They outlived us afterall i muttered."

"Is this how it ends?"
    Last edited by NickWhite; 10-03-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick