Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    No idea! Who started the last one? I don't know if everyone is up for a new region, but I'd love it on another server.
    Find me on the Steams

Obscure Node
    I read all about the issues and problems and thought...I'm in!

Finale for friend requests. It seems I mostly police other people's cities and recycle at the moment. Bad boy...

I've slapped an invite your way Eso - it may have come up under my old alias of 'Witherheart' as I'm not sure how often Origin updates usernames.

Cheerio!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

How do I raze my city? Can I? Could I take control of Strassbourg Isles instead perhaps? Burgertown is kind of fucked because we (me + girlfriend, not schizofrenic yet) didn't really know what we were doing.
    Find me on the Steams

I abandoned Burgertown now and will take control over the isles instead. I stil lcant understand if Burgertown is GONE or just abandoned?

Anyway I need a new invite because the game forgot I was invited... Ridebird on Origin as well.
    Find me on the Steams

Obscure Node
    From what I understand of it Ridebird, your city still exists and can be claimed by a new player if they want to try and fix it... :P

Allright. I will probably bulldoze it and abandon it again then. Anyway, server is full AGAIN. Can we have a backup region or start up a new one? EU2 sucks.

edit: The reason for why queues are extra annoying is that my game _very_ rarely starts on the first go.

This game is a complete sham and not finished by miles by the way, but it's still quite enjoyable.

edit2: Now I just got in for no reason (no queue now). Goddamn this game.
    Last edited by RIDEBIRD; 11-03-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    Find me on the Steams

Still could do with an invite to your region guys, but in the meantime I think setting a back-up region/server would be cool.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Friend request sent! my name on origin is the same as here :)
    Where you can find some of my mischief: http://karandraz.wordpress.com/

Right, I cant claim the isles because DLC. I can claim it, but I cant actually claim it. When I do it from the main menu it says "lulz get dlc noob" and I cant do it.

Why was this game released in this state?

Sigh.
    Find me on the Steams

Howdy folks!

I've made a couple medium sized cities so far, and am currently in the middle of building up a lonely pair of cities in Titan Gorge all by myself. I'd love to have some company, so if you would like to play with me (currently on Oceania 2) add me up on Origin: xSplynterx.
    I take photos of space and talk about it sometimes: http://ofspaceandthings.tumblr.com Also, I am making a game for which there is a development log: http://elegythegame.tumblr.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    Right, I cant claim the isles because DLC. I can claim it, but I cant actually claim it. When I do it from the main menu it says "lulz get dlc noob" and I cant do it.
    And there's not even anything built on those isles, right? *tsk,tsk* Bad Maxis, bad!

Anyway, new region has been started on EU West 5, using the Discovery Delta template, for a bit of a change. Head over here to join in. Discussion thread is here, please keep discussions of this particular region there:
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ns-region-chat