How do I unsubscribe from RPS?
Some money issues will keep me from throwing in my $2 for the next few months. Any idea how I can turn off the automatic monthly payment? I turned it on by hitting a button on RPS, I figure I should be able to turn it off the same way. (If I need to do it via Paypal, any idea how I'd go about it? I don't use Paypal much.)
It's done via Paypal, but I can't for the life of me remember where the subscription settings are.
Found it. Paypal makes it really hard.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the History subtab.
- Click More filters, select Subscriptions and agreements, and then click Subscriptions.
- Change the date back to the year the subscription was created, and then click Show.
- Click Details next to the subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Thanks for the heads up, Jams.
EDIT: Turned off ad-block on RPS.
Last edited by karthink; 09-03-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Good grief, I vaguely remembered that it was a pain in the bum but that's a bit much. Stupid Paypal.