Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Kickstarter: Death to Spies 3 (Hitman style stealth action)

    Hi folks,

    Just wanted to let you know, that we started Kickstarter campaign. Here is some info about the game:

    Death to Spies 3 is a stealth action game, which combines the essence of game classics such as Hitman, Commandos and Splinter Cell titles. It's the third part in the series, with all the action occurring during such significant periods in human history as World War II and the Cold War. Taking place in five countries (Europe and the United States), the main storyline is interspersed into the dramatic story of the John F. Kennedy assassination and the conspiracy theory behind it. You play a KGB agent, who uses various sneak and spy skills to complete his mission objectives. Furthermore, the team mode will allow a player to involve two more game characters with unique sets of skills and tools, switching between them any time during the gameplay.

    If you like Hitman or Splinter Cell type of games, then you have to at least take a look at our project. By gameplay mechanis, it's closer to Hitman: Blood Money then Absolution.




    Kickstarter page: http://kck.st/1rAc45O
    Download demo: http://www.haggardgames.com/dload/dts3demo_setup.exe
    RockPaperShotgun articles:

    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014...3-kickstarter/
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014...-spies-3-demo/

    More info on:

    Game forum: http://www.haggardgames.com/forum
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haggar...43597542371781
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/HaggardGames

    If you have any questions, ask, and i will try to respond.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,427
    Yunno... You should probably not say Hitman style in the title but Hitman: Blood Money style, unless you are implementing a cover your face meter.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

  3. #3
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    35
    Really enjoyed the previous installments in this series, well worth a shot.

    I remember that mission where you're supposed to infiltrate this nazi castle/prison and get an important guy out. The mission states that if you can't extract him you should terminate him... how many games give you that option! You're not always the hero getting out, felt the series was more reaslitic (or down to earth / or with a hint of Russian pessimism? That's a good thing! Not enough games like this out there :D)

  4. #4
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,427
    I need to ask, is 1c still the publisher or is haggard a free agent now?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I need to ask, is 1c still the publisher or is haggard a free agent now?
    No, 1c closed almost all their projects and studios back in 2011. We are on our own now, trying to keep alive and finish the project.
    Last edited by HaggardGames; 12-09-2014 at 12:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    Really enjoyed the previous installments in this series, well worth a shot.

    I remember that mission where you're supposed to infiltrate this nazi castle/prison and get an important guy out. The mission states that if you can't extract him you should terminate him... how many games give you that option! You're not always the hero getting out, felt the series was more reaslitic (or down to earth / or with a hint of Russian pessimism? That's a good thing! Not enough games like this out there :D)
    Thanks! Did you tried the second game? There is mission where you have to get the guy , place the dead body instead and blow up the room. :)

    There will be various interesting tasks in this part also!

  7. #7
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,427
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardGames View Post
    No, 1c closed almost all their projects and studios back in 2011. We are on our own now, trying to keep alive and finish the project.
    Now you have my attention. Do you have a torrent for the demo yet, I prefer not to download off servers because of hosting costs? Or would you rather have control over the file source incase you decide to update the demo.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Now you have my attention. Do you have a torrent for the demo yet, I prefer not to download off servers because of hosting costs? Or would you rather have control over the file source incase you decide to update the demo.
    Yes. We prefer to hold it on our server, so we can update it if necessary.
    Here is the link: http://www.haggardgames.com/dload/dts3demo_setup.exe

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •