Network Hub

Arma 3 Wasteland

Anyone feel like gathering on mumble sometime this week to play Wasteland with Arma 3 Alpha?

I've been giving it a bash, and it is surprisingly amusing, but I feel the need to play with RPS comrades.

I'd conceivably be up for a bit of this

Network Hub
    Okay! Well, I will be in Mumble for much of tonight attempting to play it, and if anyone wants to join me, huzzah!

Network Hub
    Just a note. The Seagull thing? The fault of everyone running the Dev version. If someone with the dev version joins a server, when they join the server it apparently birds everybody. (Harlander... was this YOUR FAULT?)

Nope, it was obviously hackers.

(I switched back to the .... non-dev.. version of the.. alpha? ... after guessing that running a mismatched version might be the cause of our trouble.)

Network Hub
    Thankfully apparently a lot of the servers are now running with version enforcement on, so, death to seagulls! (Although apparently the dev version has been giving people sweet framerates... :/)

Obscure Node
    I was playing a game yesterday and got behind a guy at close blank range emptied my gun into him. I was then shot by him after he slowly got up and turned around, there is cheating going on definitely.

Network Hub
    I have been having a crapload of fun with this, and it seems to be fairly stable if you find the right server. Any interest in getting a group together tomorrow (Friday), maybe around six or seven UK time? (Earlier?)