Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    As I said somewhere I got the chance to play it at gamescom and I openly complained to the CMs around about this. I don't know if it was taken seriously or they just couldn't go through it but I'll have to adjust.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I have a lot of problems with this as well, and i am not really colorblind just a wee bit color-impared with blue/purple red/green/orange.

The map for example is completely useless now, all i see is one big blue area and one red area, no difference between nc and vanu. For the ingame markers i run Yellow for NC, Red for TR and Hotpink for Vanu just so can at least tell the difference between them easily. Still having big problems with squad vs platoon markers and Alpha/Bravo squad though. <.<

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The amount of crazy camo people can wear means that friendly fire seems pretty common however well you perceive colour. Got a whole clip, point blank in the face from a friendly the other day while I was crouched near an overloading generator, took off all my shields/life and killed me. Guess he had never seen giraffe camo before. Also I am forever shooting friendly parked sunderers, cos they don't seem to get a friendly indicator until you have attacked them.

So, ticket to billing you say? Will give it a go, thanks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Alright, it's now logging me in automatically again. Didn't even get round to opening a ticket. WTF SOE?!