I admit, I never got around to playing any more of Human Head’s shooter than the demo. However, I return from London Town to see that if I had any spare time, now would be a good chance to change that. For this weekend – and this weekend only! – it’s on sale on Steam, for a mere $4.95. And for Europeans, that means it’s at least seven ultracheaps. It divided critical opinion upon release - I know Jim was a big fan of the physics-warping levels, but it was critiqued even more than Bioshock for its repawning system. Those who’ve played it: Worth five dollars? Seriously, how could it not be.
Posts Tagged ‘7 ultracheaps’
By Kieron Gillen on March 30th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- bluebomberman : “It's unclear whether the rollback will solve the issue. It's entirely possible the economy's permanently broken. (DC Universe Online's US servers have auction house prices ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Sarkhan Lol : “Because it's not exactly a beta. They're taking money, they're banning people permanently for exploiting, there's no wipe planned, meaning that the economy is probably ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- DrScuttles : “If only our trusted leaders could do this for the recession. Instead they seem to keep using the same save slot all the time, and ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Berzee : “This is good -- in my experience this sort of rollback is the best way to handle game-economy-bre~ bugs and it's what Turbine always did ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Continuity : “That's your speculation, the concept design of the consumer version of the Rift incorporates two forward facing cameras, the AR possibilities are obvious.” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere