Sorry, sorry everyone. Just my gently trolling in the headline there, because the DRM I refer to is Rob Fearon’s Death Ray Manta. Bundle In a Box is, in fact, DRM-free. It’s a fresh bundle with a minimum price of $0.99. It also includes Armalyte, Dark Scavenger, Space Giraffe and The Wreckless. Then there are four more games for beating the average price, and a whole host of unlockable extras, which are detailed on the site. Go take a look.
Posts Tagged ‘Death Ray Manta’
By Jim Rossignol on September 15th, 2012.
By Jim Rossignol on August 3rd, 2012.
Rob “War Twat” Fearon sends word that he’s making a new game: DRM, aka Death Ray Manta. It is, as you’ll discover, a game of some principles, as well as neon alien things exploding in a closed room. It’s looking rather beautiful. There’s a trailer below. The trailer is odd.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Dhruun : “I'm not sure how I feel about this, on the one hand I like heavy gear and it's VOTOMS-esque (is this word allowed?) styling, but ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Lim-Dul : “Yeah, instead of cloning Dota, they are cloning LoL, right down to the looks and mechanics borrowed from the Dominion mode etc. Meh.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- onsamyj : “800k for f2p, don’t forget.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- RProxyOnly : “800k for lazy game design. Just no!” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Ludomation : “Do you want to wash wang or watch wang wash wang? But seriously, until the puns start flying - there is nothing more than blood ...” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser