Yeah, so, at about 1pm a couple of people sent me a link to Kingdom Rush, a polished and artfully constructed browser-based tower defence game, and I’ve only just managed to tear away my mesmerised eyes from the screen to scribble something about it. I don’t know what it is about the TD formula, but I find it unspeakably compelling. That’s got to be wrong. Right? Anyway.
Posts Tagged ‘Kingdom Rush’
By Jim Rossignol on January 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- phuzz : “Now try not to think of this phrase next time you have sex, I dare you...” on GI Joe Danger: Hello Games’ Team Fortress 2 Crossover
- Koozer : “It took me a while to realise, but are you trying to insinuate RPS won't say anything negative about Steam because they're in the news ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- DPB : “That'd be fine if the requirements actually asked for a modern PC, but they don't - the minimum is a Core 2 Duo and the ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- Cinek : “I love these moments when you-get-nothing is more expensive than you-get-actual-d~” on Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Got A Teeny Bit Longer
- varangian : “From what I've seen of the work 'Rocket' did on the original mod and the way things seem to be going with the SA version ...” on Day’z Rocket Answers Many Questions