You know, the kind of boisterous where people’s corpses are blasted apart by shotgun blasts at point-blank range. The original side-scrolling cartoon violence ‘em up apparently did pretty well, and it’s going to return “early” this year with a bit more polish, and a lot more blood. They’re calling it Shank 2, which seems appropriate. You can see the latest game footage video below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Shank 2’
By Jim Rossignol on January 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- tulebuhyhafeA4 : “Alexandra. true that Joseph`s st0rry is nice... on wednesday I got a great new Mazda MX-5 after bringing in $8525 this last five weeks and ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Vandelay : “I've seen this confusion over denying and complaints that it is a rather obtuse game mechanic many a time, yet I still don't really see ...” on The Sunday Papers
- dE : “You really haven't seen the posts "Oh mod support, better prepare for titties and piles of shit" and stuff like that?” on The Sunday Papers
- blackmyron : “The Fermi Paradox was also made in a period where we had no direct proof there was a single planet orbiting another star, much less ...” on The Sunday Papers
- webwielder : “"moral complexities of a Bioshock game" LOL” on The Sunday Papers