I have ridden horses before. They’re swift, terrifying creatures, and while I attempted to maintain a dignified posture befitting of my stature as Someone Who’s Technically From Texas, it was pretty obvious that I was mostly hanging on for dear life. Apparently, though, in addition to the ability to fell dragons with the gentlest of whispers, the Dragonborn will soon be capable of fighting from the back of a horse. Like, without careening off its back in a blur of blood, bones, and white hot terror. That, I believe, is the mark of a true hero.
Posts Tagged ‘a horse of course’
By Nathan Grayson on May 25th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Widthwood : “They often break a certain level immersion, a self-identificat~ as a character you are playing. It's fine when the game is obviously "gamey", but in ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- nearly : “I took a break after beating a level and it turned out when I came back that it was the infamous level that doesn't work ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- mda : “Splinter? Since when do you have a pet dragon?” on Knights of Pen & Paper Rolls For Initiative Today
- Vinraith : “The assumption is that Valve, recognizing the episodic idea as the trainwreck it was, would simply turn episode 3 into a full size sequel in ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Kefren : “When people say Half Life 3 I assume they mean Half Life 2 Episode 3? I hated the idea of episodic games back then. The ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush