You are looking at my Guild Wars 2 character, a necromancer from a bloodline of great Defenders of Ascalon, lying dead under a bridge. A descendant of great heroes, lying forgotten and hopeless in the dirt like a sack of cats.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘A Sack of Cats’
By Robert Florence on September 25th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Lagwolf : “Originality what is that?” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- Liudeius : “Ok, but once again, all you are doing is making kids not bored for a few days. You should be giving to a charity that ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- ankh : “Oooh PCG? Ouch.. Come in and have some hot cocoa.” on Hello Games Announces Joe Danger For PC
- DarkLiberator : “So Frostbite 3 has color. Good to see, now if only DICE would utilize that too.” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals
- Nibblet : “Hardly the most edgy of games. The point seems to be promoting kinect.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight